Pof.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Pof.co.uk

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Pof.co.uk?

Tell us how Pof.co.uk made you happy

"Hi my email address is leeadams20612@gmail.com account name is nicesurpriese for some reason once again account has frozen me out and keeps saying password is incorrect yet I know it’s not . When I ask for for reset link link you don’t send email . Last time you informed me my account had been canceled but offered no reason why . And yet again it’s happened so I presume for same reasons. Now I have never been rude or made any sexual or disrespectful comments to lady’s I’ve spoke and you can ask members I’ve spoken to . I’ve had lots people either tried scam me or been rude yet I’ve not . I’ve conducted myself in respectful and correct manor at all times . So I’m a bit confused and very annoyed that you have treated me such disrespectful and unfair manor . So can you please reinstate my account. Or at least give me reasons behind your decisions and allow me to defend myself . I look forward to your response on email address listed at start off message I would like answer as quick as possible because I think I may have found girl friend in your site kind regards lee adams"
Are you Pof.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
Pof.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews