www.pokemerchant.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.pokemerchant.com

Tell us how www.pokemerchant.com made you happy
Product out of stock
Very good - Fair Prices, good website and fast shipping. Will order again!
Not PokeMerchants fault but Royal Mail could of handled the package a bit better in the rain! So still giving them a 5 :)
They’re a great price and delivery didn’t take too long, however the emails I received suggested they had been delivered when they hadn’t been. I’m putting that down to the large volumes of packages being bought online due to covid-19 and backup at post office so can’t hold it against them too much :)
My order was very well packaged and everything that I ordered was there. I am pleased.
Came in a great condition and got good pulls from the booster packs.
Parcel ordered for a Christmas present ordered & received promptly tracked with royal mail when delivery would be & it was good service all round
Great service and it was on time, everything tip top, great doing business
Vivid Voltage Elite Box packed well and arrived in great condition. Speedy delivery
I had a problem with my basket but the order came before expected so I was happy with it.
Great price and good delivery, bang on time!
Received exactly what I ordered no damage and fast delivery. Will definitely use again. :)
My products have arrived to me safely and are in excellent condition. I really liked the card game specific stickers too. I did have some issues, but as it turned out, they weren't at fault of the site, so I feel happy to leave a positive review and purchase from the site again.
very good prices and good product with good postage time and now is my only store online
Ordered before lunch and got dispatched a couple of hours later. Best price for pokemon trading cards I found online. Extremely well packed so stayed in mint condition. Thank you so much total cards!!! :)
I have used this site for a while, and they have always been very simple to navigate and quick to deliver.
Always a reliable source for trading cards. I've shopped with pokemerchant many times now and they have never let me down.
Super super, sending to the Czech Republic without any problem...
Easily my favourite site for ordering. Reliable and a good range of products. Happy to recommend!
On time shipping! Products were as expected! Great Shop.
www.pokemerchant.com is rated 4.76 based on 25 reviews