www.pokemerchant.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.pokemerchant.com

Tell us how www.pokemerchant.com made you happy
yep i think i got scam and now the website is down have not got my order ship dam
Scam Company
Buyers Beware!!!!Ordered 12-3 product never came& they don’t answer e mails. Please check out reviews on Reddit lots of unhappy customers who didn’t get their merchandise. Reported as fraud.
Do not order!!!!Buyer Beware!!! Pokemerchant was a scam during Christmas! Ordered on 12-3 with no communication from them. No tracking on shop other than order place and they don’t answer customer service e mails Happened to my son’s friend as well. Out $163. Reported them as fraud. Check out other reviews on Reddit they are ripping people off.
Really pleased with my first experience with Pokemerchant. Delivery took a couple of extra days but to be expected this time of year so no concerns. Product well packaged and secure. Loved been able to shop local for my hobby, will return for the next requirement!
5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ as always
It took 3 extra days for the delivery to arrive but other than that I'm happy with the service. The communication has been good all the way through.
Got what I asked for! 2 Pokemon Theme Decks, well packaged and protected, good condition on each box, all good all round - thanks PM!
They have a wide range of different pokemon products which helps to cater to all pokemon fan and have reasonable prices as well
I ordered my nephew Christmas present so it’s in time for Christmas 🎄 they didn’t disappoint.
got some more awesome products coming can't wait more Xmas presents for me and the wife :)
Just received my items and they have all arrived in one piece for Christmas. Can't wait to see what I get as I open them up with my family soon! Thank you for your attention and care Pokemerchant.
Ordered about two and a half weeks ago and have gotten absolutely no tracking information about my order outside of the confirmation email. It was only two booster packs so it wouldn’t take long to prep to ship. Possible scam, very disappointed as I am a new collector. I’ll update if my order ever does come in :(
Brilliant site!! Easy and keeps you well informed on your orders process unlike many other sites. Very recommended.
Fantastic! Second to none with delivery and service! Highly recommended!
Came quick and was in good condition
Well priced, good delivery, exact booster box I needed and a quick reply to a query emai. Amazing response time on the emails sent to them. I sent them about 3-4 emails the whole process up until I got the packs and they were answered the same day.
The best around, pokemerchant have the best prices, service and super fast shipping/delivery
Packaging was very good. Arrived a bit late, that's why I have not put 5 stars, but I think that was one out of many; not upset about it.
Thank you Pokemerchant you have made my grandson very happy for Christmas. Good service and the delivery was right on time. Thank you again.
www.pokemerchant.com is rated 4.43 based on 51 reviews