www.pokemerchant.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.pokemerchant.com

Tell us how www.pokemerchant.com made you happy
Great price for the products we bought especially compared to other retailers. Well packaged and quick delivery
Excellent service, it arrived on time if not slightly earlier and was kept in the loop the whole process.
Service from the website was great, slight issue with delivery but that was entirely down to royal mail. Pokemerchant support responded promptly to my query. Thanks!
I am quite satisfied with the entire process, save for a bit of misinformation regarding the shipping and delivery time. I was notified that my order was shipped on 23 Nov, but the estimated delivery time on the notification 21 Nov, which led to much confusion.
Great prices and the cards I received were in very good condition. So happy to buy from you again.
Fast efficient service. Good price on the item I wanted. Correct product arrived promptly.
Product out of stock
Very good - Fair Prices, good website and fast shipping. Will order again!
Not PokeMerchants fault but Royal Mail could of handled the package a bit better in the rain! So still giving them a 5 :)
They’re a great price and delivery didn’t take too long, however the emails I received suggested they had been delivered when they hadn’t been. I’m putting that down to the large volumes of packages being bought online due to covid-19 and backup at post office so can’t hold it against them too much :)
My order was very well packaged and everything that I ordered was there. I am pleased.
Came in a great condition and got good pulls from the booster packs.
Parcel ordered for a Christmas present ordered & received promptly tracked with royal mail when delivery would be & it was good service all round
Great service and it was on time, everything tip top, great doing business
Vivid Voltage Elite Box packed well and arrived in great condition. Speedy delivery
I had a problem with my basket but the order came before expected so I was happy with it.
Great price and good delivery, bang on time!
Received exactly what I ordered no damage and fast delivery. Will definitely use again. :)
My products have arrived to me safely and are in excellent condition. I really liked the card game specific stickers too. I did have some issues, but as it turned out, they weren't at fault of the site, so I feel happy to leave a positive review and purchase from the site again.
very good prices and good product with good postage time and now is my only store online
www.pokemerchant.com is rated 4.43 based on 51 reviews