Pommy Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Pommy

Tell us how Pommy made you happy

"Do not buy from this website ladies.. they are scammers. I was duped by them and fed with all sorts of lies. Don’t be a victim of theft. They make substandard shoes at extortionate prices. I was a victim."
Are you Pommy? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Pommy receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I really loved my birthday shoes. They custom made them for me at short notice. Packaging could be improved"
"Perfect birthday shoes that I ordered last minute but they came on time and perfect :)"
"Completely useless!! I paid of 1 pairs of shoes, they sent me out the wrong ones then I sent them back to them and I still haven't got the pair of shoes I oreded! Sent emails out, they wouldn't email me back for weeks, then they will say that they have been sent out but really she hasn't sent them out!!! Not happy at all..."
"Totally in love with my shoes, came on time and exactly what i expected, defo purchasing again"
Pommy is rated 3.00 based on 5 reviews