Pommy Reviews

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Pommy deliver?

How can I contact Pommy?

Tell us how Pommy made you happy

"Got my shoes today and they’re soooooooo pretty ! Delivery was a little slow but worth the wait :)"
Are you Pommy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have had one of the worst experience with this company I placed an order on 02/22/2019 and they overcharged my card and I paid for 4 to 5 day shipping and it is 03/09/2019 I have not received my order or the money they overcharged my card for or the money back for the express shipping and on top of that I left them several emails and they answered me one time and they said they are going to look into it and I am still waiting on what I don't know i really don't like ordering anything from other countries but I decided to give this company a chance and they have one of the worst customer service and the way they respond to issues and problems are horrible think twice before you order from this company if you have any questions or concerns they do not respond to you in a professional manner I will never order from this company again and if you do hopefully you have better luck"
"I love these shoes sooooo much . I got so many compliments on them , they are comfortable and gorgeous!!. Never saw anything so sleek yet sassy ❤️ I will definitely be getting more shoes from here ."
"Ordered the Lulu Luxe heels and they are amazing!!! I got so many people ask me about them! The shipping was a little late but they were worth the wait."
"I got my shoes and I love them! I ordered the Gucci G Bee Heels! Xx"
"This is the worst service I have ever had. Waited ages for delivery then sent wrong order . Had to email at least 22 times for return label and another 17 emails, threat of trading standards and 9 weeks until I got my refund. The worst company I’ve ever come across. Beware"
"The most perfect wedding shoes for my big day. Thank you so much x"
"I really loved my birthday shoes. They custom made them for me at short notice. Packaging could be improved"
"Perfect birthday shoes that I ordered last minute but they came on time and perfect :)"
"Completely useless!! I paid of 1 pairs of shoes, they sent me out the wrong ones then I sent them back to them and I still haven't got the pair of shoes I oreded! Sent emails out, they wouldn't email me back for weeks, then they will say that they have been sent out but really she hasn't sent them out!!! Not happy at all..."
"Totally in love with my shoes, came on time and exactly what i expected, defo purchasing again"
Pommy is rated 3.64 based on 11 reviews