https://popsocial.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://popsocial.com/

Tell us how https://popsocial.com/ made you happy
Wish I had done my due diligence BEFORE signing up. As many of the people in this review chain state, we created an account and it has never been activated, we've received zero response from support (as well as the CEO), and we've been charged. Terrible experience.
DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS SERVICE!!! Signed up but are not providing us with any service and continue to bill us!! Have reached out several times via email, Instagram DM, Customer service number and still no response. Contact number (307) 665-6847 does not work – keeps saying ‘this number is not in use’ Horrendous Customer Service!! How do we cancel??? Someone needs to contact us!!
Tried to use their services with almost zero success. Work started 10 days after signing up/payment, and then almost nothing was actually done. Extremely passive aggressive customer service. Have tried to cancel my services numerous times (+5) and my credit charged is still being charged monthly by them, with no service being done to boot. This company is fraudulent and i have a feeling you will be hearing more about that in the near future.
Solid growth, averaging around 1500 followers per month now. Was faster before.
Saw significant growth the first 5 months, things have slowed since but still averaging around 1500 followers per month.
I wish I could pick zero stars. NO activity on my account for more than a month, although I paid for it, and no response from customer service. Read my thorough review here: https://medium.com/@iquomma/review-popsocial-everette-taylor-danielle-leslie-a2803f7adb82
Saw very limited and mostly irrelevant growth with Popsocial. Cancelled my service per the terms of their service and 3 months later they made unauthorized charges to my card.... and claim they won’t return the funds. Awful service!!!
Total scam and just like the other reviews say. They take your money and don't do anything with your account. They NEVER respond to emails and don't even attempt to grow your account in any fashion.
It's a scam. They don't respond to your emails and they'll charge you money the day you decide to cancel. AVOID THIS WEBSITE IF YOU CAN.
Fraudulent website, they withdrew money from by bank account without my consent.
PopSocial is awesome. I've gotten great results while using them. Ps. ignore the previous two reviews - looks like it's from an angry competitor jealous of their service.
This service is a scam. I lost thousands of dollars.
This scam is run by Everette Taylor from California, USA. He claims that this is a legitimate service. It’s actually just an Instagram but which is illegal under Instagram’s terms of service. He has openly bragged to Forbes & Wikipedia about making millions and millions of dollars from this Instagram bot. It won’t be long before Facebook catch up with this conman.
https://popsocial.com/ is rated 1.92 based on 13 reviews