https://popsocial.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://popsocial.com/

Tell us how https://popsocial.com/ made you happy
They charged my account now twice and haven’t done any work on my social media account. I cancelled my account and filed a dispute through my bank after 3weeks for the first charge. Now, 6 weeks later I received another charge and still no work on my account. I’m so dissapointed. Please don’t use this company.
Worst customer service I’ve received. They don’t reply after I cancelled my service and needed a refund. Do not give these guys your business.
Once upon a time, Popsocial was actually a decent Instagram growth tool.
In August all activity stopped and I asked to cancel my subscription in October.
They have kept charging me $50 a month with NO activity - basically stolen $200 after I’ve emailed them endless times asking them to stop charging me and giving my money back.

They are terrible people and absolutely NO ONE should sign up for this service.
They are a scam! They charged me and didn't provide service. I fought with my bank and they LIED and said they did provide me! Must be hard times over there to have to scam people!
Never delivered. No reply from customer service. Almost a month has passed. Their Instagram doesn’t exist anymore. Wish I had read this thread before had, but I’m a returning customer so something must have happened. Don’t bother.
Wish I had done my due diligence BEFORE signing up. As many of the people in this review chain state, we created an account and it has never been activated, we've received zero response from support (as well as the CEO), and we've been charged. Terrible experience.
DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS SERVICE!!!

Signed up but are not providing us with any service and continue to bill us!!

Have reached out several times via email, Instagram DM, Customer service number and still no response.

Contact number (307) 665-6847 does not work – keeps saying ‘this number is not in use’

Horrendous Customer Service!!

How do we cancel??? Someone needs to contact us!!
Tried to use their services with almost zero success. Work started 10 days after signing up/payment, and then almost nothing was actually done. Extremely passive aggressive customer service. Have tried to cancel my services numerous times (+5) and my credit charged is still being charged monthly by them, with no service being done to boot. This company is fraudulent and i have a feeling you will be hearing more about that in the near future.
I wish I could pick zero stars. NO activity on my account for more than a month, although I paid for it, and no response from customer service. Read my thorough review here: https://medium.com/@iquomma/review-popsocial-everette-taylor-danielle-leslie-a2803f7adb82
Saw very limited and mostly irrelevant growth with Popsocial. Cancelled my service per the terms of their service and 3 months later they made unauthorized charges to my card.... and claim they won’t return the funds. Awful service!!!
Total scam and just like the other reviews say. They take your money and don't do anything with your account. They NEVER respond to emails and don't even attempt to grow your account in any fashion.
It's a scam. They don't respond to your emails and they'll charge you money the day you decide to cancel. AVOID THIS WEBSITE IF YOU CAN.
Fraudulent website, they withdrew money from by bank account without my consent.
This service is a scam. I lost thousands of dollars.
This scam is run by Everette Taylor from California, USA.

He claims that this is a legitimate service. It’s actually just an Instagram but which is illegal under Instagram’s terms of service. He has openly bragged to Forbes & Wikipedia about making millions and millions of dollars from this Instagram bot. It won’t be long before Facebook catch up with this conman.
https://popsocial.com/ is rated 1.67 based on 18 reviews