Postmates Reviews

of reviewers recommend Postmates

Tell us how Postmates made you happy
I put in an order and immediately canceled it due to my family chose to go out instead. I was charged $65 and they refused to refund saying the merchant already started the order. Absurd an order could possibly get started in 2 minutes. And if the order couldn't be canceled why did I not receive the order. Postmates has a cancellation option on the website and they will not take responsibility. I always feel bad for customer service people having to recite the company nonsense, they do not have any control. The representative was as understanding as he could be. It is the company that is stealing my money.
I paid almost $40 for an entree that wasn’t even half full. I contacted Postmates customer support and included and email and they basically Swiss too bad. This place is Not one you want to use
Postmates 1 star review on 13th March 2022
Review I ordered from Postmates recently. The restaurant that I ordered from could not take orders at the time. The restaurant canceled the order. Postmates did not charge me for the cancellation; however, I was told that I would not be refunded the money until two days later. This is unacceptable especially since this was my mail money for today. The order was $41. I received an email saying that they would credit the Postmates account before I called customer service. My account was never credited back to the APP, which makes more sense to me. I would not suggest ordering unless you call the restaurant first. FROM POSTMATES Oh no! Your Postmates order has been cancelled because the merchant is too busy to take orders. Don't worry, you weren't charged and a credit was applied to your account for the inconvenience. Visit https://support.postmates.com for more information. I would not suggest ordering unless you call the restaurant first.
Worst front office. They couldn't recognize a good employee if it got then in the face. They are politically bias. Remember karma.
Horrible app and horrible customer service. I ordered 2 sandwiches and only received one.
Every time my order is late AF and incorrect. And y’all don’t make rerunds only Postmates credit! I don’t want that credit when I don’t want to order from you again.
Postmates is rated 1.0 based on 6 reviews