Postsnap Reviews

Wilson House, 2 Lorne Park Road,
Bournemouth
Bournemouth
BH1 1JN

Tell us how Postsnap made you happy
Excellent service, speedy delivery and one of the only sites I could find which printed the 12"x 12" size we wanted. As an added bonus, the wife has now stopped complaining that we have no wedding pictures on the wall!
One of the few places I could get prints at a smaller, custom size to fit a particular frame I had. Pics came faster than expected - thanks very much.
Great quality pictures, fast delivery. Would definitely recommend and will be using again in the very near future.
I really can’t thank this company enough, I made a huge mistake with my order and details and they went above and beyond to get this sorted for me and get my delivery out as fast as they could, excellent communication and 💯 recommend……love my pictures….will definitely be using again!!!
Awesome service at a great price. I booked a number of print outs of old photos as part of an anniversary gift for my wife. They were dispatched very promptly, were of great quality (especially from a phone source), and were really well priced. Highly recommended.
Excellent service, great quality prints! Happy customer!
Super fast delivery, the pictures were amazing, would definitely recommend this company.
The process was very easy, the price was very good and the quality of the prints were fantastic and arrived in quick time! Would use again!
Really great quality prints and super speedy delivery. They even contacted me personally to make sure I was happy with the resolution before printing. Fabulous customer service - would highly recommend.
I’ve used post snap a couple of times now. Very efficient. When a query is raised they respond very quickly and on this order they queried something before printing. Will order again and completely recommend them.
The site is very easy to use. Once I had ordered the prints I wanted, I was sent a confirmation email. I was emailed again asking me to check some photos to make sure I was OK with the lighting and cropping, which I was. I was told my delivery had been upgraded free of charge, and was then updated until I received my photos. First class service, high quality photos, very happy. Have used postsnap on many occasions and would definitely recommend 👌
Speedy delivery and good follow up from customer service to check that I am happy with the photos! The collage photo selection was better than some of the other providers. Would highly recommend.
Photo quality was amazing, they send you an email of the photos to make sure you are happy with them before they are sent out in the post. Website was so easy to follow and explained everything that you need to know. Highly recommend will be using again.
PostSnap pictures are amazing!!! Fantastic quality, easy to use website, very speedy and clear instructions how my pictures would be delivered (I paid for the express service). Having just recently returned from a first family holiday abroad, I wanted to collate all the best photos for my children to have. I bought two aperture frames and needed 60 small 4x4 pictures, PostSnap were perfect for what I needed. I will definitely recommend and use again! Thank you!
Postsnap was able to print the exact 16”x16” large photos I required, which few of the other companies did. The website was easy to use and they were kind enough to ensure I was happy with the quality and crop of my pictures before printing. Photos were delivered in good time. Would recommend and use again
The are attentive to your needs checking that everything is of a good quality. The photos arrived promptly and were of a good quality.
I needed small photos to use in my wedding bouquet but was worried about getting the size right. Using the locket photos section on the website made it so easy to figure out what I needed and they have turned out perfect. Will definitely order again for anything else I need.
It was so easy to use the website. I needed some printed photos for a scrapbook, and they arrived quickly and are excellent quality. I would definitely use again when I need some more prints.
Brilliant service and very fast delivery, will definitely be using PostSnap again for all my photos printing needs! I left printing c. 370 photos to the last minute and needed them the next day for our son’s christening. I was able to upload directly from my phone via their app. Submitted the request just before 2pm, was instantly contacted by a lovely lady from their customer service and I asked whether it would be possible to receive them next day. She ensure the photos were printed with an hour and despatched. I received them early next morning - the quality was great! I used them as I had seen reviews that they could comment day delivery for orders submitted before 2pm and they were still one of the cheapest ones on the market. The founder followed up to ensure I was happy with my review. Really really impressed and will be using them again! It is great to support a small family-run business as well. Highly recommend!
I love using this website to get bespoke sizes for prints. The preview feature is great and the service has been excellent.
Postsnap is rated 5.0 based on 205 reviews