Prep Academy Tutors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prep Academy Tutors
Telephone
Read Prep Academy Tutors Reviews

About Prep Academy Tutors:

Prep Academy Tutors is an elite team of certified teachers who offer the best tutoring services available. We only hire teachers, so you know that your child is getting the instruction they need. We are qualified to teach, but we believe in the power of one-on-one tutoring. Our goal is to make sure your son or daughter has the tools and confidence to score straight A’s—while enjoying the process!

888.995.7382

adrian@prepacademytutors.com

12-201 Wicksteed Ave

Tell us how Prep Academy Tutors made you happy
So far our tutor Richard has only been with our daughter for 3 visits. Thus so far I appreciate his promptness and his eagerness to help and assist our daughter on a weekly basis. Appreciate his compassion to follow up with me with his concerns about our daughter and his honesty.
(New Dundee) -
Over all our tutor is fabulous with our daughter. Never had a bad experience, always responds fairly quickly. I would recommend prep academy for sure!
(New Dundee) -
We have been working with Jessica for a little over a month. The service she provides to our 9-year old son in Math is amazing. She is kind, approachable and so knowledgeable. We have tried four other tutors in the past, with no success. With Jessica and Prep Academy we saw improvement after just one test! Our sons confidence has increased and he wants to learn. As parents we are so incredibly grateful and would recommend Prep Academy to anyone!!
Simi, we are so pleased that Jessica is having a positive impact on your sons confidence. Thank you very much for your kind words!
Prep academy has truly exemplified the ideal employer. I have been given the opportunity to thrive as an educator as well as take on the volume of work suitable to my lifestyle. My supervisors have been communicative and supportive offering support and more (or less) work when I ask for it. I encourage other aspiring or established educators to reach out to Prep Academy as it has been a pleasure to count myself as part of their team.
Iain, very kind words! Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to reflect on your experiences with us.
I have worked with Prep Academy Tutors of North Toronto for about a year now. Carly is an amazing person to work for - she made me feel comfortable and appreciated right from the start. Communication between the company and the tutors is well-managed, help with resources is given, and I feel like part of a team of educators who is making a difference, on a individual student level. I would definitely recommend Prep Academy as a great place to work.
Cheryl, thank you for your terrific review! You're a valued member of the Prep Academy team!
Prep Academy has allowed me to work with a number of students across Toronto. It has allowed me to utilize and reinforce best practices to help students understand the material clearly.
Thank you for your positive words, Ryan. We appreciate having you as part of our team!
Great tutors who are very knowledgeable and strong at teaching!
Thanks you, Michael! We value and respect all the work you do with us!
Prep Academy Tutors is rated 4.71 based on 7 reviews