Prep Academy Tutors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prep Academy Tutors
Telephone
Read Prep Academy Tutors Reviews

About Prep Academy Tutors:

Prep Academy Tutors is an elite team of certified teachers who offer the best tutoring services available. We only hire teachers, so you know that your child is getting the instruction they need. We are qualified to teach, but we believe in the power of one-on-one tutoring. Our goal is to make sure your son or daughter has the tools and confidence to score straight A’s—while enjoying the process!

888.995.7382

adrian@prepacademytutors.com

12-201 Wicksteed Ave

Tell us how Prep Academy Tutors made you happy
Prep academy has truly exemplified the ideal employer. I have been given the opportunity to thrive as an educator as well as take on the volume of work suitable to my lifestyle. My supervisors have been communicative and supportive offering support and more (or less) work when I ask for it. I encourage other aspiring or established educators to reach out to Prep Academy as it has been a pleasure to count myself as part of their team.
Iain, very kind words! Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to reflect on your experiences with us.
I have worked with Prep Academy Tutors of North Toronto for about a year now. Carly is an amazing person to work for - she made me feel comfortable and appreciated right from the start. Communication between the company and the tutors is well-managed, help with resources is given, and I feel like part of a team of educators who is making a difference, on a individual student level. I would definitely recommend Prep Academy as a great place to work.
Cheryl, thank you for your terrific review! You're a valued member of the Prep Academy team!
Prep Academy has allowed me to work with a number of students across Toronto. It has allowed me to utilize and reinforce best practices to help students understand the material clearly.
Thank you for your positive words, Ryan. We appreciate having you as part of our team!
Great tutors who are very knowledgeable and strong at teaching!
Thanks you, Michael! We value and respect all the work you do with us!
Prep Academy Tutors is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews