Primary Arms Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Primary Arms
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Primary Arms made you happy

"Great experience place an order and a week later place another order and while I was check items on sale saw that a barrel I bought was on sale for less then I paid. I contacted them and they responded and asked if I wanted store credit for the difference or my credit card refunded the difference. Was very happy with the turnaround time on transaction and will surely buy from them again."
Are you Primary Arms? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Consistently the best prices on the internet and fast shipping. I've ordered several items for my AR builds and have never had an issue."
"I have made several orders from Primary Arms and have always had very fast deliveries. I purchased a free float handguard for my AR that the provided screws were too short. They took care of the problem for me, instead of me having to deal with the manufacturer."
"Always great products sale prices are hard to best. And shipping is always fast and reasonable."
"Ordered the wrong model scope a quick phone conversation with their customer service problem solved turn over to atech for some mount ring suggestions another problem solved great service great products great company"
"Ordered twice and always a good experience. Will order again."
Primary Arms is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access