Privateboxing-us Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Privateboxing-us

Tell us how Privateboxing-us made you happy

"Francisco is the best trainer ever he really knows about the sweet science of boxing !"
"Great trainer highly recommend makes workouts fun !"
"I’ve trained with many boxing coaches around the country. I got the most from working with Francisco. We focused on sparring. If you are serious about boxing, work with someone who has boxed as a professional. It makes a difference. Francisco is great!!"
"I really look forward to my private lessons. Francisco helps push me which gets me closer to my fitness goals."
"Francisco is a really great trainer, highly recommended!!!"
"Really enjoying the boxing lessons Fransico is very knowledgeable I have advanced a great deal in a couple months I know I picked the right trainer."
"The best boxing coach for so many types of athletes. if you just want to get in shape or you want to get ready for a match Francisco is the guy to train with. He works with you on your level of fitness and you will see changes in performance within weeks. Get fit, build confidence, and challenge yourself all at the same time with Francisco. The best trainer I've worked with in years!"
"Great boxing coach. He's good at seeing the potential of a fighter and incorporating new skills and abilities to their game. He knows the mentality it takes to be great and teaches the sweet science of boxing in a crisp way. Well recommended!"
"If your looking to learn the proper technique of boxing Fransico is the one you want to go to. You will not be disappointed he will give you the five star experience for sure! I LOVE this one on one training for my son. Fransico always encourage my son to do better than the day before and for that my son has developed several skills that only Francisco was able to teach him. I love that Francisco shows he truly care about his long term development and will work with my son to improve any skill he might be lacking on. We look forward to our weekly classes with him and highly recommend a Private Boxing class because we love how talented and skilled Francisco is! He is an Amazing coach!!"
"Francisco is top-notch. Not only is he very knowledgeable, he is fun to work with, great with training children and highly motivating. I recommend Francisco 100%. Boxing is one of the best workouts I’ve ever done, and I played two sports at the collegiate level. You are also learning a skill while you get in shape."
"My son and I as well as my fiancé love going to Francisco for private boxing lessons. We love how my son's skills have dramatically improved and keep improving on a constant basis as well as how his confidence has ski rocketed through the roof. We are definitely in his debt. Thank you Francisco!!!🙏🏼"
"Amazing boxing coach with solid experience as a professional boxer himself and over a decade of coaching! Very knowledgeable and passionate about the sweet science of boxing! I Would highly recommend him to any one! Give him a try and you won’t regret it."
"Excellent trainer highly recommend!"
"Best Boxing trainer I’ve had I saw my speed and power pick up really quick and my footwork has gotten so much better!"
"I’m so happy to train with Francisco. I am building strength, endurance, and losing weight!! Best trainer!"
"Very knowledgeable coach defiantly check him out one of the best !"
"Francisco coaches quality one on one sessions. I have been training with him for about 5 months and I have made significant progress and development in both my physical fitness and boxing skill that I don't believe I would have achieved in a large group setting. In training, he is very detail oriented and teaches you to box intelligently, not just fight. I highly recommend training with him for anyone that would like to try boxing for the first time or simply wants to improve their skill."
"I’ve been going for about 2 months now, and I can say not only is this one of the best workouts, I’ve also been able to grow my skill set substantially. I was very novice heading into this, and am now able to spar for 4 full rounds. Francisco is a great coach, and is very experienced!"
"The best !"