Privateboxing-us Reviews

of reviewers recommend Privateboxing-us
Read Privateboxing-us Reviews

214-778-7747

Tell us how Privateboxing-us made you happy
Best boxing gym
I’ve been going for about 2 months now, and I can say not only is this one of the best workouts, I’ve also been able to grow my skill set substantially. I was very novice heading into this, and am now able to spar for 4 full rounds. Francisco is a great coach, and is very experienced!
The best !
Best boxing gym
Best Boxing trainer I’ve had I saw my speed and power pick up really quick and my footwork has gotten so much better!
I’m so happy to train with Francisco. I am building strength, endurance, and losing weight!! Best trainer!
Very knowledgeable coach defiantly check him out one of the best !
My son and I as well as my fiancé love going to Francisco for private boxing lessons. We love how my son's skills have dramatically improved and keep improving on a constant basis as well as how his confidence has ski rocketed through the roof. We are definitely in his debt. Thank you Francisco!!!🙏🏼
Amazing boxing coach with solid experience as a professional boxer himself and over a decade of coaching! Very knowledgeable and passionate about the sweet science of boxing! I Would highly recommend him to any one! Give him a try and you won’t regret it.
Excellent trainer highly recommend!
Francisco coaches quality one on one sessions. I have been training with him for about 5 months and I have made significant progress and development in both my physical fitness and boxing skill that I don't believe I would have achieved in a large group setting. In training, he is very detail oriented and teaches you to box intelligently, not just fight. I highly recommend training with him for anyone that would like to try boxing for the first time or simply wants to improve their skill.
I really look forward to my private lessons. Francisco helps push me which gets me closer to my fitness goals.
If your looking to learn the proper technique of boxing Fransico is the one you want to go to. You will not be disappointed he will give you the five star experience for sure! I LOVE this one on one training for my son. Fransico always encourage my son to do better than the day before and for that my son has developed several skills that only Francisco was able to teach him. I love that Francisco shows he truly care about his long term development and will work with my son to improve any skill he might be lacking on. We look forward to our weekly classes with him and highly recommend a Private Boxing class because we love how talented and skilled Francisco is! He is an Amazing coach!!
Francisco is top-notch. Not only is he very knowledgeable, he is fun to work with, great with training children and highly motivating. I recommend Francisco 100%. Boxing is one of the best workouts I’ve ever done, and I played two sports at the collegiate level. You are also learning a skill while you get in shape.
Privateboxing-us is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews