Probemas Reviews

Happiness Grade
Read Probemas Reviews

About Probemas:

We are the leading services provider in the Runescape currency, items, accounts, and boosting industries.

+44416289860

support@probemas.com

272 Bath Street,\n272 Bath Street

Probemas have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery, customer service and refunds.

Price - Excellent

100.00%
Industry Average
Person I was talking to was rude to me so I went to another website and sold my gold much easier and for a better price! Thanks for making me switch to another website!
- Logan
Fast delivery and customer services. Price is very competitive.
- Ms O
I used your quest services to fight through Whisperer in DT2. The price was cheap, communication on point and the employee got it done fast an efficient.

Delivery - Fast

98.01%
Industry Average
Super friendly and fast delivery will buy again and again
- Ms O
Best working team fast delivery 👏
- Ms O
Fast delivery and easy to buy and if needed help chat helps alot

Refunds - Easy

100.00%
Industry Average
They used to have a no ID policy which was their bread and butter for me but no longer. I requested a refund and was given with very little hassle involved. Customer service was fast and friendly. Just sucks they got rid of their no ID policy. And they aren't the cheapest. So requiring ID and being quite expensive is a BIG no no. Three stars seems appropriate.
- JOHNAVIN D
Service is good, they use an online chat, the price is good, delivery has always been instant. I've never had to return or refund. They use a lot of different accounts from medium to high level. You pay just a little more extra but they run a solid operation.
- Anonymous
99.21%
Quick and Easy amazing service as always 5/5
- Ms O
Awesome service, quick and reliable. Been dealing with Probemass for years never an issue
- Ms O
Legit! Accounts are secure for trading and can't beat the fast service! Easy to purchase and rewards points are awesome! Don't spend your money elsewhere, only here!