Probemas Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade
Read Probemas Reviews

About Probemas:

Top-rated Runescape Gold, Accounts & Infernal Capes Seller. Buy OSRS and RS3 Gold, Accounts and Powerleveling including Infernal Capes Safely with Fast Delivery!

+44416289860

support@probemas.com

272 Bath Street

Probemas have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery, customer service and returns process but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

97.56%
Fast and efficient delivery and at a decent price 👌🏼
- AKASH K
Thanks for the gold I gambled it but the price was right!
- ADUSH M
Best price I could find. Helpful customer service!
- ERIC B
A

Delivery - Fast

99.02%
Industry Average
Probemas is the most trusted buying and selling website. There is not a better website out there to buy gold. I highly recommend buying from Probemas.com as there extremely fast at delivery and I can always count on them. They are my go too.
- TIFFANY R
Fast and efficient delivery and at a decent price 👌🏼
- AKASH K
Always fast with delivery. Friendly staff and reliable service to use. Would recommend!
- Oualid F
100.00%
Industry Average
Customer Service 5/5, Price 5/5, Delivery 5/5, Returns 5/5 & Refunds 5/5. These guys know what they are doing, hands down!!! Best Website Service Period! :)
- Christopher
Cheapest prices, quick delivery, no problem with stock - and if they do have low stock they restock within minutes! Have never had a problem with them, so no returns or refunds needed!
- Thor
D

Refunds - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
First all small purchases went through fine, then ive purchased for 200euro took 4 days to confirm, then once it confirmed i had to contact Probemas payment provider.. wtf? How is that my problem u can see on the page it is paid.. but not getting my gp, asked for a refund hopefully ill get it. And ill just buy elsewhere wish it wasnt like this man..
- Marinske M
They used to have a no ID policy which was their bread and butter for me but no longer. I requested a refund and was given with very little hassle involved. Customer service was fast and friendly. Just sucks they got rid of their no ID policy. And they aren't the cheapest. So requiring ID and being quite expensive is a BIG no no. Three stars seems appropriate.
- JOHNAVIN D
99.20%
Industry Average
You guys are great. If i really keep getting the same two guys, really great service. I have spent a lot of money with Probemas, never had an issue. I even bought two accounts. Thanks for making the game playable for me!
- TREVOR C
By far the most trustworthy site out there. Service was super fast!
- RABIULLH H
Always fast n good service, no scams on purchasing
- CALEB S