Probemas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Probemas
Read Probemas Reviews

About Probemas:

We are the leading services provider in the Runescape currency, items, accounts, and boosting industries.

+44416289860

support@probemas.com

272 Bath Street,
272 Bath Street
Wiltshire
G2 4JR

Tell us how Probemas made you happy
I have bought gold and items up to a Twisted bow. With every purchase, I received my gold/items in no more than 5 minutes. I will continue to use probemas as my primary source of gold/items. Great work, everyone!
Full of predators. Once you spend money and get skills trained on your account. they will take everything you paid for. Haven’t been hacked in 10 years and the one time I get back on and work 60 hour weeks to pay for some skills I get wiped out by them. Never again will I use this website.
I got my scimitar within 2 minutes, incredibly fast
Easy and fast
Very fast and nice
Fast and easy to work with! Quick to respond and great communication as well. Would recommend :)
Quick and Easy amazing service as always 5/5
Probemas 5 star review on 21st May 2024
Awesome service, quick and reliable. Been dealing with probemass for years never an issue
Always a solid time. 2 Mins to deliver the gold. Have bought 4-5 times no warnings or anything on my acc. They use high lvl accs its nice.
Everything I’ve ordered from these guys has been delivered in a timely manner!
Legit! Accounts are secure for trading and can't beat the fast service! Easy to purchase and rewards points are awesome! Don't spend your money elsewhere, only here!
Super friendly and fast delivery will buy again and again
Very fast and always reliable service!! Have successfully used to purchase GP numerous times
Got me permanently banned on OSRS.. sad that they promis safty, bud dindt provide in it.
“I highly recommend this business.” “Their customer service is second to none.” “The product quality is consistently outstanding, exceeding my expectations every time.” “I was completely impressed with their professionalism and customer service.
Super fast easy service with no problems in game or post transaction.
Best working team fast delivery 👏
fast and easy 5/5
Fast , direct service !!
Great service I’ll be honest I was very skeptical about giving my account details to a total stranger I’ll be honest the guys at probemas are absolute legends they talked me through the process how it works etc but I will definitely be returning and purchasing more services, They completed all the awakened bosses and the inferno so I could access blood torva kit and infernal cape. Fast, Trustworthy, Reliable services thanks again guys 😁👍
Very good and quick services!
Probemas is rated 4.9 based on 15,233 reviews