ProjectorLamps.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend ProjectorLamps.com
Read ProjectorLamps.com Reviews

About ProjectorLamps.com:

Projector Lamps LLC stocks Genuine Original Projector Lamp replacements at discount prices. Purchase any Projector Lamp with confidence from the original authorized distributor of Genuine Original Projector bulbs made by Philips, Osram, or Ushio. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and also offer a price match guarantee. We will match or beat pricing for any Projector Lamp with the original projection bulb inside. We accept purchase orders from Schools and Universities or place your order online through our secure shopping cart. We display live inventory of all the lamps we have in stock and will get your order processed and shipped out today!

610-444-3056

sales@projectorlamps.com

210A Gale Ln

Tell us how ProjectorLamps.com made you happy
On line chat - very quick in answering my question.
Worked Great!
Haven't received the lamp yet as I just ordered a few minutes ago, but the website was super easy to use and I found my lamp right away. I liked that there was an actual photo of the lamp so I could verify it was the correct lamp before ordering...
Easy to find info. Good pricing
Very good website that walks you through the order and pay process. I have bought several times from them and I’ll purchase from them again.
The person I talked to in Customer Service was very helpful and knowledgeable about what I needed. It's nice to be able to talk to a person that knows what your talking about and does her job to make you want to come back again. Thanks for the excellent service I received.
I ordered my lamp on Wednesday evening. It shipped on Thursday. They said it would arrive on Thursday the following week. I actually received it on Sunday morning. I will use them to order again when the need arises. Great service, good price, quick delivery. Very pleased over all.
For the past several years I've ordered my projector lamp for my JVC Projection TV. The service is incredibly fast, price reasonable, and I will continue to use their services!
Always a painless process, with the right lamp for our projectors.
Was in need of a projector bulb fast. They shipped right away and were very helpful. I am glad I found their site amidst all the others with higher prices and wait times. Thank you
Received our lamps two days after ordering! Thanks!
Stephenie Was very knowledgeable and helpful. She found the correct lamp and expedited it to us. Thanks for the great service!
Website easy to negotiate as well as online ordering. Found needed bulb/housing quickly. Received shipping confirmation 7 minutes after order confirmation. Estimated receipt of package in 2 days (and that is with free shipping option). Wow! Best customer experience ever!
First visit to site. Very easy to use. I will be back.
The organization is efficient, I am happy with the services!
Tv screen looks like new
Laura's follow-up was exceptional. Great service overall.
Extremely helpful service
Found product easily on website and checkout was straight forward.
ProjectorLamps.com is rated 4.76 based on 151 reviews