ProjectorLamps.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ProjectorLamps.com

About ProjectorLamps.com: Projector Lamps LLC stocks Genuine Original Projector Lamp replacements at discount prices. Purchase any Projector Lamp with confidence from the original authorized distributor of Genuine Original Projector bulbs made by Philips, Osram, or Ushio. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and also offer a price match guarantee. We will match or beat pricing for any Projector Lamp with the original projection bulb inside. We accept purchase orders from Schools and Universities or place your order online through our secure shopping cart. We display live inventory of all the lamps we have in stock and will get your order processed and shipped out today!

610-444-3056

sales@projectorlamps.com

210A Gale Ln

Tell us how ProjectorLamps.com made you happy

"My Sony lamp was fantastic. The staff got it to me fast. Now I can watch my TV again and see the football. Thanks for hepling me out."
"My sony lamp fit perfectly. My TV looks great again. Thanks to the staff as Projectorlamps for getting me this in time for football."
ProjectorLamps.com is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews