ProjectorLamps.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend ProjectorLamps.com
Read ProjectorLamps.com Reviews

About ProjectorLamps.com:

Projector Lamps LLC stocks Genuine Original Projector Lamp replacements at discount prices. Purchase any Projector Lamp with confidence from the original authorized distributor of Genuine Original Projector bulbs made by Philips, Osram, or Ushio. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and also offer a price match guarantee. We will match or beat pricing for any Projector Lamp with the original projection bulb inside. We accept purchase orders from Schools and Universities or place your order online through our secure shopping cart. We display live inventory of all the lamps we have in stock and will get your order processed and shipped out today!

610-444-3056

sales@projectorlamps.com

210A Gale Ln

Tell us how ProjectorLamps.com made you happy
Great service. Product is always in stock. I get my lamp in 2 to 3 days max. Can't beat them. Price was lower than any competitor. With this stay at home orders, might get 2 to just be safe lol.
With the pandemic restrictions, we wanted to use our old projector outside. Projectorlamps.com had a nice quality bulb for our older Mitsubishi projector. They processed and shipped it the same day. We really enjoy the movie nights.
my tv is 15 years old and ihave been ordering replacement bulbs from here, once installed its clarity, like brand new,lasts 3to 4 years before replacement is neededas long as this company exsists ,will be holding on to this television. thanks projector lamp, for your fast shipping as well
They had exactly what I needed, even though my Viewsonic projector is a bit old. The price was fair and shipping was fast. The new lamp works perfectly. Bravo!
Lamps work great and arrived on time
Lamp arrived on time and works great.
I order the lamps because it had been 3 months that every single day there was noise on my house that sounded like ceiling was going to come down with all the digging that was going on..... then I told my brother and he told me to look into your add and i order the lamps and he installed them that night I did NOT hear a sound and have not had a single noise in my attic!!!! THANK YOU!! FOR YOUR INVENTION... NOW NO WORRIES ***
Great service package came earlier than projected! I bought a Lamp from another business that was so dark I could barely see anything. I used projector lamps and my 2009 TV looks brand new! Highly Recommend this company.
Good prices and good product. I have bought 3 lamps from Projectorlamps. All three are still working a year later.
Ordered a replacement bulb for my panasonic pt-ae7000u and so far it's working great! far better than a previous replacement bulb I ordered from amazon. The brightness is immediate and I'm hoping this lasts for a few thousand hours. Worth the price!
easy to find
Great service. great price. I was really worried because the last lamp i bought off amazon was garbage and half the brightness of original. The one i purchased here has been perfect so far and as far as i can tell 100% as advertised. Finally have my brightness back! Thank you so very much
Thank you Jake! It's wonderful to hear that your projector is working as you expect!
The lamp I purchased has great picture. After using for a couple of weeks, I contact customer support for a couple of questions. I loved being able to talk to a person, not a robot. The service rep and manager were extremely courteous and helpful in resolving my questions. I plan to use ProjectorLamps.com for all of my future purchases.
Thank you do much for the kind words! Have a wonderful holiday!
It was very easy to find my lamp.
Very versatile for placement in different sections of our basement. Real test is to determine if they still are working in a year.
very satisfied
I never received any merchandise
I have used Projector Lamps for my projector for the last 8 years. Lamps have been good. I received one bad one, but the replaced it with no hassle.
Great service, fast delivery. Since my projector is almost 12 years old, You guys still carry my bulb and is of great quality. Thank you!!
Efficiency, quality, and speed are all important to me. ProjectorLamps.com provided all areas.
ProjectorLamps.com is rated 4.72 based on 65 reviews