ProjectorLamps.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend ProjectorLamps.com
Read ProjectorLamps.com Reviews

About ProjectorLamps.com:

Projector Lamps LLC stocks Genuine Original Projector Lamp replacements at discount prices. Purchase any Projector Lamp with confidence from the original authorized distributor of Genuine Original Projector bulbs made by Philips, Osram, or Ushio. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and also offer a price match guarantee. We will match or beat pricing for any Projector Lamp with the original projection bulb inside. We accept purchase orders from Schools and Universities or place your order online through our secure shopping cart. We display live inventory of all the lamps we have in stock and will get your order processed and shipped out today!

610-444-3056

sales@projectorlamps.com

210A Gale Ln

Tell us how ProjectorLamps.com made you happy
The lamp I purchased has great picture. After using for a couple of weeks, I contact customer support for a couple of questions. I loved being able to talk to a person, not a robot. The service rep and manager were extremely courteous and helpful in resolving my questions. I plan to use ProjectorLamps.com for all of my future purchases.
Thank you do much for the kind words! Have a wonderful holiday!
It was very easy to find my lamp.
Very versatile for placement in different sections of our basement. Real test is to determine if they still are working in a year.
very satisfied
I never received any merchandise
I have used Projector Lamps for my projector for the last 8 years. Lamps have been good. I received one bad one, but the replaced it with no hassle.
Great service, fast delivery. Since my projector is almost 12 years old, You guys still carry my bulb and is of great quality. Thank you!!
Efficiency, quality, and speed are all important to me. ProjectorLamps.com provided all areas.
Received in timely manner. Haven't used yet
Selection, fair price, quick service: all good
Great price excellent product
very helpful, order was placed and received within days, price for the bulb was reasonable.
Fast Shipping
We receive quality bulbs and user friendly website
The purchase was very easy.
Lamps I have purchased from this company were in good working order. They fit the protectors and the price was good.
Perfect for what we needed. Extra light for nighttime basketball!! Great purchase!!!
The new lamp burned out within 6 months.
expensive but works fine
Lamp was competitively priced and arrived fast
ProjectorLamps.com is rated 4.68 based on 53 reviews