https://www.promhoney.com/ Reviews

10% of reviewers recommend https://www.promhoney.com/

Tell us how https://www.promhoney.com/ made you happy

"Dress fit okay. I had to order an 8 because of my big waist. It was also very long (i’m 5’0 and 115lbs) and the arms and bust were to big. It fit perfect around my waist and was a great graduation dress."
"Do NOT order from this company!! They take forever to respond to emails and have NO phone number. They do not except returns! They blame you for “ordering the wrong size”. Products are cheaply made!"
"This is a SCAM do NOT order from this sight!!!!!! You cannot return your product and you cannot get I touch with the company at all they do not give you a phone number or address to return the products"
"Dress damaged, unwearable. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. They do not stand by return policy at all. They will try to give you a ridiculously low percentage refund. DO NOT ORDER!!!"
"Do not order from this website unless you are absolutely sure that you will love the dress and that it will fit. They will NOT accept returns much less attempt to communicate with you to resolve an issue. In fact, I was offered a $10 compensation to keep the dress that I was trying to return completely new and unused within days of receiving it. I emailed consistently and received a reply many days after each email was sent. Extremely dissatisfied with this website, and very irritated with the lack of communication to say the least. Awful customer care."
"Promhoney is a scam, within moments of the dress arriving, we noticed it didn't fit. I emailed the same day to initiate the return process and repackaged the dress. It has been three weeks and they will not respond. They have deleted all negative posts and have blocked me from warning others not to shop here!"
"This is the worse sight ever to buy a dress from. The sizes are not correct when you get your order the dress looks nothing like what you ordered and they give you the run around and don’t refund your money. How can you get a dress altered when you can’t get it to even zip half way"
"The chat room is only there to make sure a sale happens. They have no insight and they have no advice. We ordered a dress and it was giant! According to the size chart it should have fit. They don’t care! They just tell you go have it altered. The alteration will cost more than the dress And there was no time for alterations. I made that very clear that we were cutting it close to the event in the chat! Their size charts are way off! The color chart is way off. The interpretation of burgundy is a very red dress! ...and I am wondering what a red dress would look like. I understand color charts can be off a bit but this thing is definitely RED. Our date ordered flowers assuming it was a burgundy dress and this thing is s fire red! She was not able to wear the dress at all because it was swimming on her! We had to buy a new dress that fit and didn’t need to be altered as we were assuming this was going to be the case with the promhoney dress but it was not. Even though they state: “Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.” IT IS NOT! NO RETURNS/No REFUNDS I CANNOT RECOMMEND THEM AT ALL"
"They suck, the dont communicate and they have to customer service number. Dont give these assholes your money, returns are impossible!"
"We ordered our daughter a dress for a formal high school event and the photos on the site looked great. The $169.00 dress was suppose to arrive approximately March 12th. It finally arrived a week later. After we wrote them every day trying to find out the status, they finally put a rush on it. The website photos show a dress with no sheer material across the chest or back. The dress we received had sheer material in both the front and back. This material totally changed the look of the dress. Also, the website images shows white floral designs sewn on. When we received the dress, the floral designs were the same color as the dress. Lastly, we selected the color blue and the color received was turquoise. We contacted support several times and were repeatedly told "our dresses are hand sewn, so they might be different." We could understand some minimal differences, but this was too much. No type of refund was offered, but they said we could get 20% off another dress, if we wanted to order another. TI'm sure the markup is 40 - 60%, so they would make even more off of me, if we had ordered another. I do not recommend this company and their customer support was not what is stated on their website."
https://www.promhoney.com/ is rated 1.50 based on 10 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access