PropertyRecord.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend PropertyRecord.com
4PM
4PM

About PropertyRecord.com: Look up the value of any home on our website and learn more about the estimated cost, address, bedrooms, bathrooms, square feet, property type, year built, lot size, last sold and other property history records. We provide an easy and cheap solution to find out property values and other important home owner records online. By doing your homework on our website you can find out a wealth of information you may not have come across through your real estate agent, previous homeowner or home inspector.<br /> Our website shows you the property by area and even gives you data on homes not for sale so you can evaluate your own real estate, comparing it to the current market. We are your property record research tool for home buying, home selling, homeownership, mortgages, and rentals. We offer home evaluations for most houses in the United States, including ones currently owned.<br /> The property records product provides not only property value reports but also information on our website, blogs, and social media outlets. We aim to calculate the most accurate home values possible through sold prices, public records of assessed value, and area real estate information.<br /> As one of the nation's leading online property record destinations, we have released millions of reports to our satisfied customers. Visitors to our website can search for homes by location and find out the value, learn more information about mortgages, and seek answers to real estate questions through a property value report. We offer this resource to enable our consumers to make the best possible home buying or selling decisions they can, in an easy and inexpensive format.

1-855-482-6221

manager@propertyrecord.com

1521 Concord Pike

Categories:
Business & Office
Home Sales And Renting

Tell us how PropertyRecord.com made you happy

"this was same information captured on Zillow. That information should have been stated verses charging $1"
Are you PropertyRecord.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The report was informational but I was looking for any liens, if any, against the property as stated on the website address I was directed to."
"Property Record provided me with a quick property appraisal."
"I thought you would have listed the property taxes"
"The process for getting a Home Value report from this site was very easy, just enter in the property address. The gathering of information was fairly short, less than 5 minutes. The entire process was quick and painless. You not only receive the property value but also neighborhood information on schools in the area."
"The report is ok but only showed whats available on Zillow. The schools were not reported correctly and also its a 3 bedroom 1 bath. Also the mortgage calculator didn't work. The amount of information was very very little. Sorry to be such a sceptic but hopefully it will turn into a learning expierence and the info will improve....."
"This gave me a lot of insight on what needs to be done to your home to keep it up keep"
"I am not happy that you are using Zillow as an estimate of value and that you are putting Realtors in a bad light saying that there are things on this report that their realtors have told them about the property. I have been a realtor for 26 years and am not happy that we now have to pay for a report and it is using Zillow."
"its was clear to view home information"
"Good info to know. Very complete. Looking for dimensions of lot but not reported"
"It didn't give enough information for my purpose. I needed more of the history of the property and items on proper such as drainage ditch, water lines and electrical wires buried if applicable."
"I appreciated the list of details in the form of a check list to appraise the property"
"gave history of property"
"I would have liked more history on ownership"
"I wanted more information."
"a little bit it did"
"Enough information should have been provided to this property inquiry."
"Happy ? I could not get into system ! Finally did and did not get property taxes for Oct., but I should have been more informative."
"not much data and they billed me $18.95 along with the $1.00 they said it would cost."
"Provided a lot of information need to further research home ownership. Wish it showed current owner's information."
PropertyRecord.com is rated 2.65 based on 71 reviews