PropertyRecord.com Reviews

1521 Concord Pike

Categories:
Business & Office
Home Sales And Renting

How would you rate PropertyRecord.com ?

"this was same information captured on Zillow. That information should have been stated verses charging $1"
"The report was informational but I was looking for any liens, if any, against the property as stated on the website address I was directed to."
"Property Record provided me with a quick property appraisal."
"I thought you would have listed the property taxes"
"The process for getting a Home Value report from this site was very easy, just enter in the property address. The gathering of information was fairly short, less than 5 minutes. The entire process was quick and painless. You not only receive the property value but also neighborhood information on schools in the area."
"The report is ok but only showed whats available on Zillow. The schools were not reported correctly and also its a 3 bedroom 1 bath. Also the mortgage calculator didn't work. The amount of information was very very little. Sorry to be such a sceptic but hopefully it will turn into a learning expierence and the info will improve....."
"This gave me a lot of insight on what needs to be done to your home to keep it up keep"
"I am not happy that you are using Zillow as an estimate of value and that you are putting Realtors in a bad light saying that there are things on this report that their realtors have told them about the property. I have been a realtor for 26 years and am not happy that we now have to pay for a report and it is using Zillow."
"its was clear to view home information"
"Good info to know. Very complete. Looking for dimensions of lot but not reported"
"It didn't give enough information for my purpose. I needed more of the history of the property and items on proper such as drainage ditch, water lines and electrical wires buried if applicable."
"I appreciated the list of details in the form of a check list to appraise the property"
"gave history of property"
"I would have liked more history on ownership"
"I wanted more information."
"a little bit it did"
"Enough information should have been provided to this property inquiry."
"Happy ? I could not get into system ! Finally did and did not get property taxes for Oct., but I should have been more informative."
"not much data and they billed me $18.95 along with the $1.00 they said it would cost."
"Provided a lot of information need to further research home ownership. Wish it showed current owner's information."
PropertyRecord.com is rated 2.65 based on 71 reviews