www.purplebubblings.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.purplebubblings.com

Tell us how www.purplebubblings.com made you happy
Worst company ever its fraud dont buy anything!!!! It is not what they advertised i bought all purpose rinse free foaming cleaner. Doesn't foam they sent me half a bottle. Doesn't clean doesn’t do anything!!!
I ordered the foundation AND concealer, but only got the foundation. THey refuse to send me half my order. And keep saying, oh we must talk to partner. So stupid. Liars, I JUS T WANT MY STUFF? SO FAR THEY HAVE NOT SENT IT AND KEEp LYING TO ME
My card was used fruedently and items were purchased on this site. I informed purplebubblings.com of this and asked them to cancel the order. They have refused and say all sales are final. Let this be a warning to anyone else wishing to use this site as no where on this site does it say all sales are final. In fact it says it can cancel your order unless it has been shipped. My order has not been shipped! They are refusing to answer any of my emails and as there is no telephone number, there is no other way to contact them. Buyers please beware!! Very dodgy company.
www.purplebubblings.com is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews