www.purplebubblings.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.purplebubblings.com

Tell us how www.purplebubblings.com made you happy
www.purplebubblings.com 1 star review on 7th July 2020
V Au
www.purplebubblings.com 1 star review on 3rd June 2020
Tay
www.purplebubblings.com 1 star review on 6th March 2020
P Jones
More Photos & Videos
For starters they advertised 16 oz bottles of a concentrated automotive interior cleaner. I waited two months to receive the product only to receive 1 small 2 oz bottle of something that has a generic label. it doesn't even have the name of the product on it or anything. It's just a generic bottle that says car cleaner and it's only 2 oz. They charged me $40 for a 2oz bottle of cleaner!!! The pictures they showed online were large 16 ounce concentrate bottles clearly they are a scam!!
I suggest everyone report them to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU
This is a SCAM!!!!
They are just taking people's money and sending total rubbish.
The glasses I ordered fell apart as I took them out of the bag. Even if they had stayed together they wouldn't have worked. I gave purple bubbling (or what ever they are called) a chance to refund my money and they refused. They should be taken off any social media site.
I placed my order for this horrible reading glasses on May 12th, received it today and the quality is really bad. Looks good at YouTube adds. Don't buy this product it's a piece of garbage!
Adjustable glasses are very very bad quality .
It's nothing only some useless plastic. I got yesterday but totally useless. Robing in open air.
YouTube must check the quality before advertising
I ordered adjustable glasses back in April and never received them and they refuse to refund my money .order#38264.
I ordered the adjustable glasses in April and still haven't received anything and say they don't give refunds.
(1) I ordered the Multifunctional effervescent spray set and the quality is totally different from the advertisement. Cheating......
(2) On May28, I ordered Garden Spiral Drill Set and until now I did not see any goods. They told me already processed and shipped. No tracking number or shipping co name given. I swear I will NEVER buy anything from them. I ask for refund. They get silence.
Did not get the product I ordered.
They will never refund your money.
I think we should keep U tube accountable for keeping this thief on their site.
I just need my money back.
I ordered the car cleaner 3 months ago. Our post office did not recognized the tracking number given. I never received the product. I requested my acct be refunded got email they don't do refunds. This may be a fraud company. I will contact Better Business Bureau.
Cheating, never deliver the goods, ignore the email send to them
I wish I Could read review Before
Still waiting for my order! I placed this back in April!!
Orders 1 item , didn’t ship for a month and that was a month ago and never received anything but “warm regards”
21 June 2020
I ordered this pair of adjustable glasses April 14th and last month they were STILL in Chicago. Order #34312. Stay the hell away from these losers!!
ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!! BEEN WAITING THREE MONTHS FOR MY ORDER. STILL NOTHING!!!
I ordered a Back support and it’s been a month now and have not received the produce or any verification that I even ordered it, let alone shipped it! Got scammed! Don’t order from these people. I will happily recount this review if it arrives, but not until.
They charged my visa for it promptly though!
Buyers beware, what they advertise is NOT what you get..the magnifying glasses are a piece of garbage. Don’t be fooled, go somewhere else for your optical needs, bought a pair for work, what arrived is nothing like what was sold. How these guys are I business is beyond me. Should have checked their reviews 100% negative feedback on these guys. Wow
Product will not come!
No delivery after i paid...bad guys!!
I ordered some double-sided tape from purple bubblings on April 22nd. The product was never delivered, and now I see that the links they provided to track my order are no longer functionsl.
www.purplebubblings.com is rated 1.00 based on 49 reviews