Pyramid Wifi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pyramid Wifi
Live Chat, Email

Tell us how Pyramid Wifi made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Got it for PS4 lag, iptv and us Netflix . My PS4 still lags if not worse and speeds from test dropped to 11mbps from a normal 70mbps my iptv still freezes and can’t get us Netflix so pointless had it few month its wits in the draw doing Notting
Hi, please feel free to pop us a message at pyramidwifi.com so that our team can look at any issues you are experiencing. When you say you got it for PS4 lag, if you had a 70mbps connection it's unlikely that the cause of the lag was your internet connection. We also support US Netflix, so if you pop us a message we'll be happy to resolve this for you!
Fast delivery and easy to setup. Highly recommend.
Great product! Simple to set up and lets me enjoy the footie on IPTV!!
I have been trying for three months After paying to get a connection without success, I would be very carefully before you believe all their claims, very unhappy and still unable to use what I paid for.
I have been waiting 4days for annual sub to be added to my account without success customer services what customer services
Love the product, works very well in Spain and great customer service.
Overall a good service.
its easy to use and works very well
Good service and reliable speeds.
I purchased this product based on the recommendation of a colleague, I also got the 1 year subscription. Setup is easy, no restricted websites, speed is good in most areas of my home. It works on my MAG box, I've had it drop connection twice in a week or so but its not a major deal to reconnect. The VPN package is impressive, a lot of servers and supports Netflix. There is a hit on internet speed but not too slow.
Good product, very reasonably priced.
Didn't arrive next day as ordered, but got a refund on postage. Good communication by seller.
Early days, only been a customer a week but so far so good.
Good service and decent price. Looking forward to an iOS app for switching rather than pyramidsetup.com but apart from that I'm pleased.
Good service and decent price. Would like native apps on iOS and Android and not just a web app but it's mostly a smooth experience.
Not only is it a good product and what I was looking for but most importantly the tech support is fab.
Arrived fast, does the job.
Clearly defined product, not as technical as a lot of Virtual Private Networking devices. Had very fast delivery and a tracking email which was good. Well packaged and protected and an unboxing better than I was expecting for a product with this price point. Set up nice and smooth too and the live chat is responsive and knowledgable. Would recommend this seller.
Good product, fast delivery and reliable service.
I love Pyramid. Wifi in my home is not great so I didn't have high hopes. The quality is a lot better than what I get from my TalkTalk box and works great for streaming. Love that it keeps me safe too. Altogether an excellent purchase.
Pyramid Wifi is rated 4.37 based on 30 reviews