Quiet Rebellion Reviews

hello@quietrebellion.com

Huckletree, 18 Finsbury Square

Tell us how Quiet Rebellion made you happy
Absolutely wonderful socks!
My son always insists on having your socks. Great quality and design. Great for presents.
My husband and daughter love your socks and are looking forward to wearing them.
Great products, excellent service
Graf products My son in law just lives the boxers
Colourful Fun clothes speedily and efficiently delivered at a reasonable price.
Always fun to wear and make great gifts. Excellent quality too.
Exciting designs on quality garments. What more can you ask for?
I absolutely love this company. Amazing quality socks and all the fun of being a quiet rebellion
So sad to see the best socks in the kingdom leaving us! They wash and wash without losing any quality, and the designs are just amazing. I’ve bought a big box full to last a while and to put in Christmas stockings. Good luck in any future projects!
Always put a smile on my face wearing these socks. Great designs, great quality and whilst they’ll no longer be around their service and updates to keep you informed were excellent!!!
Great socks with the hint of rebellion with the multi coloured and multi patterned foot. Good Quality too. Excellent & fast delivery time
Having been a customer of quiet rebellion for some years I was very sad to learn that they will soon be closing their doors after Christmas. The products have been of excellent quality and the service superb. They richly deserve 10/10feedback and I wish them all the best for future ventures.
Fast service, excellent quality shirts, I'm very happy with my purchase.
Great delivery service, nice shirt design and fit, although fabric is a little thin for my hairy chest!
I love the socks from Quiet Rebellion! Great quality and delivered in great packaging promptly. I have just received seven pairs to keep me stocked up.
Super fast delivery. High quality socks in cheer you up designs. Many thanks.
Fabulous socks, great quality, speedy delivery and great as a gifts. I’ve bought several pairs over the last few years and they are still as good as new. Would highly recommend. The packaging makes them particularly attractive as a gift
I have purchased Quiet Rebellion socks several time’s for the 4 men in my life. They are excellent. The only problem is they don’t wear out so last a long time. Even when worn on naval duty!
Brilliant