Quiet Rebellion Reviews

Read Quiet Rebellion Reviews

hello@quietrebellion.com

Huckletree, 18 Finsbury Square

Tell us how Quiet Rebellion made you happy
Great delivery service, nice shirt design and fit, although fabric is a little thin for my hairy chest!
Easy to order, fast to deliver and nicely packaged products. Colours true to images on website too.
Great
Good range of attractive socks
Great product. Love the detailed tag about the person illustrated. Would buy more but I struggle with the price tag which is why only 4 stars.
Quietly jolly socks delivered promptly.
Good. Satisfied with socks and shirt. Appreciate only cardboard packaging. Would be good to choose different combinations of socks. Larger selection of shirts would be good too.
Different but can be a little expensive. Bought as Christmas present for my son who I’m sure will be thrilled.
Great socks but could do with some new designs
Great socks but really wish there would be new designs as I seem to have several pairs exactly the same. Maybe you should employ a new designer
Always receive goods promptly and in a nice box. Might be nice to include a short description of how each sock gets it's name.
Lovely design, if I was helping out a start up I would say that they could come up just a little shorter and that I would prefer slightly thicker material . That said, would probably buy again, which is the best endorsement, isn't it?
Good quality funky socks. Just wish they were a bit cheaper
You need to change your designs as I now have several pairs with the same design
Very pleased with my purchase. Great looking socks in nice packaging, and they arrived promptly.
They make a great present!
Great service but disappointed same styles sent regularly, need new styles
New socks look fab. Surprise for hubby. He loved them. Thank you
Really happy, wonderful product and really enjoy showing and telling others about them!
Aaaaasssaaaaaaa