Quiet Rebellion Reviews

Read Quiet Rebellion Reviews

hello@quietrebellion.com

Huckletree, 18 Finsbury Square

Tell us how Quiet Rebellion made you happy
Great socks, wish you weren’t closing down!
Excellent service as ever, so sorry you are finishing.
The usual great quality, super packaging and speedy delivery.
Lovely products, great quality and fun to wear. Delivered very promptly.
I discovered Quiet Rebellion by chance a few years ago and they have become a firm favourite. My son and son-in-law love the socks - especially my son-in-law who is a semi-professional, classically trained singer and member of several choirs - and I love the quirky designs and fascinating stories behind the rebels!
Lovely socks!
Great quality
Brilliant socks. Vibrant colours and amazing designs
I have loved QR long time! Smiles, interest, quality product
Sad that you are not continuing xx
I have been getting QR socks since they began and every time I wear mine I smile. All my male friends have had them as presents and buy them themselves - even my retired dad at 83 loves his being agent Zig Zag! Mine have travelled all over the world and I cant believe this will be your last Christmas.
My 15 year old son wears your socks to school every day as a tiny act of silent subversion.
Great but new styles needed
I have been using Quiet Rebellion for some time and would not go anywhere else for socks, thank you!
The underpants were a gift to our son, who is delighted by the quality and comfort. They are a suitable addition to the socks we gave him at Christmas!
I buy these socks for my dad. Usually on father's day, his birthday and Christmas. He absolutely loves them. He mentions how they're so soft. Because theyre not the cheapest I only buy single pairs and the only negative I have to say is he now pretty much has all the designs you can buy as a single pair, so some more designs would be great.
Lovely socks.
Fun, colourful socks of a fantastic quality. Cleverly designed to hide the pattern under the foot. They say “I am formal but I’m here to party!’ The Great recyclable packaging, fast delivery and excellent customer service!
My husband loves these socks. They are the most comfortable socks he has worn. They wash very well.
I wouldn’t normally buy socks for the males in the family but these are awesome and such fun. This latest purchase is for my Son-in-laws Birthday. I know he will be thrilled with them as he was with the previous ones I bought a few years ago.
Quiet Rebellion is rated 4.91 based on 1,172 reviews