Radix Nutrition NZ Reviews

Happiness Grade
Read Radix Nutrition NZ Reviews

info@radixnutrition.com

5 Innovation Way,\nNorthgate Business park,\nHorotiu

Radix Nutrition NZ have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service.

Price - Excellent

94.74%
Industry Average
Tried the breakfast meals Have to say not a fan. Price point is very expensive Slightly unusual after taste
- Fiona
Delicious and healthy products at a reasonnable price. Our athletes and other patients at the Practice love them. My personnal favourite ones so far are the Whey Coconut proteins (I sprinkle some cocoa powder on top) and the Vanilla plant based breakfast 400.
- Melanie
Fantastic food for a fantastic price. Tried several different brands during a recent hiking trip and RADIX meals were by far the best. As a veggo I am excited about having quite a range of choice, all yummie. Brekkie options are a great alternative to the same old overly sweet rolled oat packages.
- Anke M

Delivery - Fast

98.41%
Industry Average
The best tasting Whey Protein powder ever! Super yummy and natural tasting - I really look forward to having my protein shakes post work out and runs, as they are delicious and give my body what it needs to recover. My favourite flavours are coconut, vanilla, and mango..however I have tried all flavours and I'm impressed! Fast easy delivery. I'm a happy customer, thanks 😊.
- Sarah
Quick delivery and 10/10 taste !!!
- Anonymous
Coconut flavour is really nice with the coconut flakes in it, gives it a good texture and flavour. Would recommend on this basis for flavour and texture profile. Easy to mix too, not clumpy! Both big positives - and quick delivery from Radix! Cheers guys
- Kurtis
99.58%
Industry Average
The quality of the radix products is a level above anything else I have tried. Coupled with good service it makes it an easy choice to use their products
- Anonymous
Good communication, speedy service and a great product.
- Janet
The website is super user friendly, the mango is my favourite, ordered and dispatched the same day, service and product awesome
- Arron