Radix Nutrition NZ Reviews

Horotiu
Waikato Region

Tell us how Radix Nutrition NZ made you happy
Quality product, prompt service. Will return. Thank you
Macros are great but the flavours need some work, they taste a bit too artificial but they work well blended with some fruit and yoghurt.
Great way to try multiple flavors and find your favorite before buying bulk bags
Amazing product, and the delivery was super easy and very quick. Thanks team
Quality product, fast and friendly service. No real reason to consider anyone else!
I recently sent for samples of both the protein powder and the breakfasts. Both were very tasty with no dry powdery feeling left in the mouth. Definitely worth trying and I am seriously considering switching from my current brand.
I know how UNTAMED the crypto space is from the beginning, I enjoyed the volatility that it entails which gives much of an adrenaline rush. Literarily, I can be called a crypto enthusiast which I call myself to date. I joined a crypto link that was sent to me on Telegram, I read through the program diligently and it was flawless. I explored the opportunity this has and it was awesome for a start, decent profits were made and that was it for almost 6 months till some pockets of glitches began which led to troubleshooting many times to get access to my funds. This trouble lingers for 3weeks, and then a total denial of assets follows. I tried to contact the team and all alternatives given were taking more money from me after being denied access to over $280,000 in total crypto assets. I sought another external team that could help with this, but I couldn’t find anyone helpful until I found the HACKSPEDITOUS team which I contacted through email; (hackspeditously @ gmail .com). I received feedback after a few hours and the request was established. Within a week of correspondence, I was able to recover my funds and they have helped me secure future crypto assets with ease. It would be a good thing to reach out to such a team who is ready to give 100% assistance when you need it. You can contact them through email; (hackspeditously @ gmail .com) or Whatsapp: +1 5 6 7 2 4 6 3 1 1 7.
Awesome 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Love the products, they mix really well, and go down easily!!!
I have tried many different protein powders but always go back to Radix. Quick, easy ordering and delivery. All flavors I have tried are delicious. My go to now!
I got the sample packs of the plant protein and loved them! Especially the mango flavour with my smoothie bowl :) super yummy and fluffy will be buying more
I love their protein, best value product with a great taste profile.
Excellent range of high protein products and all the products are delicious
Sample packs of the plant based protein shakes. Really tasty and easily made. WIll be getting more!!
Quick delivery of quality products. Thanks Radix.
I have tried many proteins in my time but the Whey DIAAS complex 1.61 protein powder is a winner in my book. Whether you're a fitness enthusiast or simply looking to add more top quality protein to your diet, the blueberry is a delicious flavour and nutritional profile make it a standout choice. Highly recommended!
Great product, the flavours are all really tasty and love that its NZ made.
Tried the apple cinnamon breakfast. I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't the deliciousness that I got! Usually a porridge consistency makes me feel yuk, but this was so good! And made me feel great for my long run
Delicious high protein breakfasts stashed at work for those busy early starts to ensure I still eat well. Mixed berry my fave!
The protein powder made a delicious smoothie for a great protein hit post workouts. Vanilla is my favorite flavor so far.
Radix Nutrition NZ is rated 4.9 based on 1,905 reviews