Radix Nutrition NZ Reviews

Northgate Business park,
Horotiu
Waikato Region

Tell us how Radix Nutrition NZ made you happy
Delicious - stoked with this find.
Good communication, speedy service and a great product.
The website is super user friendly, the mango is my favourite, ordered and dispatched the same day, service and product awesome
Great products. Amazing website. Love it.
Trail packs were a click bait for me, now I’m hooked with my favourite flavours in 1kg bags!!
Absolutely delighted with my purchase!! Epic products and taste amazing
Best protein powder available, least amount of unwanted filler maximum amount of protein. All thriller no filler. Definitely recommend it’s my go to as a long distance runner.
Great protein powders and meals - love it
Really delicious meals, love the range of flavours and textures! Perfect for hiking trips.
Coconut flavour is really nice with the coconut flakes in it, gives it a good texture and flavour. Would recommend on this basis for flavour and texture profile. Easy to mix too, not clumpy! Both big positives - and quick delivery from Radix! Cheers guys
Aworsome product ! Mixes well and tastes good !
Just love this product, meals, breakfasts, whey powders. Fantastic addition to my healthy lifestyle choices. I know I can relax when I’m rushed and can just grab my Radix hit when I need it.
Looking forward to getting out in the bush knowing i have my Radix to keep me going.
Radix Protein has become a staple in my diet and checks all the boxes for me. It has an incredibly creamy texture that makes my shakes feel like a treat. The taste is, without a doubt, the best I’ve experienced—no chalky aftertaste. Knowing that it’s gluten-free gives me peace of mind. I have coeliac disease, so it’s imperative that I avoid gluten, and Radix delivers on that promise. I first heard about Radix on the Dom Harvey podcast, and their commitment to quality is evident. If you’re looking for a great-tasting, creamy, and safe protein powder, I highly recommend giving Radix a try.
Amazing products! All very tasty and good quality. Love how clean these products are which is key! Would recommend to anyone looking into adding additional proteins into their diet
I purchased the sample pack of protein powder and i was very impressed Thanks so much
Handy in the field and doesn't take too much water. Pretty tasty at the end of a long day.
So easy to mix the protein powders and they taste great
Excellent protein powder range. Taste awesome. Would recommend!
I use the protein powder in my morning smoothie regularly and love it, mixes really well. I've used some of meal and breakfasts for hiking trips over summer and love them too, great athentic flavours and they really fill the hunger gap after a day of hiking!
Radix Nutrition NZ is rated 4.9 based on 1,983 reviews