Radix Nutrition NZ Reviews

Northgate Business park,
Horotiu
Waikato Region

Tell us how Radix Nutrition NZ made you happy
Great taste, great price and great quality.
We regularly enjoy radix protein powders. I think I would have it sprinkled on my oats nearly everyday. I love the vanilla flavour! Absolutely delicious! Love that it is also a NZ product. 🇳🇿
Love the whey protein powders, chocolate or coconut are both amazing in a morning coffee 😉
Great product and love the overall shopping experience.
Very good to deal with.
Love these products! Meals keep me full for ages and recovery smoothies keep the body in good shape.
Al I can say is it’s the best.
Due to being pregnant, I unfortunately cannot drink the Whey Proteins. However, my partner absolutely loves them. They are so creamy and they taste just like a milkshake. We recently were sent a sample of the Recovery smoothie and OMG it was DELICIOUS! All of Radix products are amazing and I highly reccommend them :P
Good product
Super yum. Am on a weight loss journey and cant believe i get to have what tastes like a vanilla milkshake everyday.
Awesome products and great value.
The meals are so good! Always take them hiking/camping. Radix are on top of their game in terms of the latest science in nutrition. However, I was a little disappointed with how crazily sweet the whey protein is. Too sweet for me personally but the DIAAS is so good!
Quick delivery and 10/10 taste !!!
Big fan of the meals and the protein powders. Great tasting and good textures. Haven't had a product that I don't like yet.
Tastes great. Great on the wallet. Best macro profile in my opinion. Satisfying and sustaining. Whats not to love?
The protein powders are yum. Hard to decide which flavour is my favourite!
The quality of the radix products is a level above anything else I have tried. Coupled with good service it makes it an easy choice to use their products
Consistently great across their whole range.
good people to deal with and a good product. Althougth I wish they would bring back meat into thier main meals.
Great tasting, plant based protein, with everything you’d want in the protein and none of the extras you wouldn’t want. Also great value for money! They’ve got me as a customer for a long time now I think.
Radix Nutrition NZ is rated 4.9 based on 1,983 reviews