Rainbow Envelopes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rainbow Envelopes

How would you rate Rainbow Envelopes ?

"I got the perfect coloured envelopes to match my wedding invitations. Didn’t have to buy a huge batch, and the price was great. Delivered the next day. Can’t fault them and would definitely use them again. X"
"They made a last minute change to an address at my request, very quick and helpful service. I have had envelopes badly packaged before, but they packaged the envelopes so well and the quality of their envelopes is excellent."
"Continued great service and quick delivery. Thank you!"
"Fantastic service, would definitely order from them again."
"Fast service and able to order exact quantities which is amazing. Great service which I will be using again."
Rainbow Envelopes is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!