Rainbow Fun Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rainbow Fun

0428162024

Tell us how Rainbow Fun made you happy
Great shop excellent range wonderful service!
Great service in store and online. Purchases always dispatched quickly. Good variety of products. My go to when buying gifts for my toddler.
The whole process from ordering to price and delivery was excellent. Highly recommended and would definately buy from Rainbow Fun again😀
My package was delivered yesterday and the package was broken and bits inside had come loose from where they were meant to be. Was meant to be a gift but will need alternative packaging as a result
Wonderful products, prompt service! Fantastic
very happy with your services.
Very prompt and friendly service will be telling my friends
Great prompt service.
Very happy with the items purchased
I am a NDIS participant and the service from Rainbow Fun was impeccable. Absolutely recommend them to you all. Thank you Rainbow Fun for such amazing service
Great products, sale price and fast postage. Definitely a returning customer. Thank you
Customer service is outstanding. Very pleased with my purchase and will definitely use again.
sent as a Christmas gift
Great range of on line products for me to buy if you want to ring this company regarding any matter the lady on the phone goes beyond all avenues to help you out orders get depatched really quickly any concerns they will ring you or email you love there customer service and will continue to support them ..
Awesome products and super fast delivery! Very happy. Thanks
I ordered the umbrella online for my niece in N.S.W and had it sent directly to her. It arrived safely and only took a couple of days to receive. She loved it :-)
Really happy with all the products. Well packed and came quickly. Some products were smaller than I anticipated so will be stocking fillers rather than larger gifts for Christmas. One product was out of stock which the store called to inform me of. They gave me the option to refund or choose another item and patiently waited on the phone while I chose something else. The experience was easy and enjoyable to order. Yes, I would use this website again.
Great customer service and great selection of prod u c ts
My kinderboard arrived well packaged so the original box was not damaged. It also arrived promptly with invoice sent to me so I could claim it on NDIS. Thanks Rainbow Fun!
I have bought off Rainbow Fun on numerous occasions each time We have had the same great service. Their checkout is quick and easy and the products have arrived within an appropriate timeframe. Would recommend them and their products are well sourced and good quality.
Rainbow Fun 5 star review on 23rd October 2020