Rainbow Fun Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rainbow Fun

0428162024

Tell us how Rainbow Fun made you happy
GG is living the stretch bands! Thank you!
Awesome shop with excellent quality ‘toys’.
Good products good service good delivery
Grandkids happy so all good
I always shop here for my grandchildren. The range is fabulous, service is exceptional
Very happy with the process. Good communication regarding my item and very impressed with the quality of the item. Thank you.
Quick postage and quality product
The product I ordered (multiple Card Holdas for helping children manage when playing card games) arrived in good time and was as described in the online store and great quality. We use them often with grandchildren and they are fantastic.
Best selection of jigsaws, friendly affordable online & in person shopping. Ticks all boxes
I was disappointed that the weather station seems to have a flaw in that the word "Autumn" has significant scratches in the paintwork, possibly caused by the rubbing of the throw-away sachet included in the packaging. the sachet seems to have been wedged between the base and the word Autumn".
Outstanding customer service. ☆☆☆☆☆ Nothing is too much trouble. Rainbow Fun offer brilliant support when ordering NDIS online and the variety of Educational Supplies is huge. Oops! I almost forget to mention Fast Delivery. 🙂 THANK YOU Rainbow!
always happy
Great service and communication. I’d definitely shop with Rainbow Fun again.
Very quick to process and send out our item! Super happy
Fuss free,easy experience, great products
Love all my purchases! It’s my granddaughters birthday in February so she hasn’t seen them yet but I’m sure she will love them 😆
Always a successful birthday shopping experience by a grateful godmother! Your range of products and service are second to none and are definitely worth the two and a half hour drive down from Bundaberg. So happy to now find your online shop so I can get my gifts delivered. Thank you.
The shop is our new favourite shop. We plan to keep rainbow fun as our go to toy shop for our kids.
Rainbow Fun has a fantastic range of fun and unique toys that give children a pen enjoyable learning experience while playing. Jane is very cheerfully helpful and goes out of her way to get what you are seeking, to you in a timely manner. I highly recommend Rainbow Fun for toys that are "something different".
Product the felt dinosaurs were great but customer service excellent. Especially Claire.
Was happy with purchase and timing of delivery especially with border restrictions. Parcel arrived in time for granddaughters fourth birthday on the day suggested by you. This was my first online order.
Rainbow Fun is rated 4.77 based on 142 reviews