Ralph Lauren Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ralph Lauren

How would you rate Ralph Lauren ?

(optional)

12 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Alex Haigh

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Ralph Lauren in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Alex Haigh
"Amazing discounted bargains! I have bought a beautiful pink jumper from the Ralph Lauren outlet store in York and the RRP price was £120 down to £25 - can't complain at that! The staff were helpful and good service was given, thank you."
"Made some fantastic purchases in store whilst in Budapest and items not only look amazing but the quality is outstanding."
"Great service and quality product. And discounted rate"
Danielle Michelle Allen
"Brilliant service also was able to personalise all of my items when I made the order & they all came in gift boxes with a note that I had added to the gift it was packaged brilliant and as I wasn't in when it was delivered they took it to my local shop. 5*"
"good offers, low shipping rate"
"Good quality and quick service. Very kind and helpful employees. Wouldn't shop anywhere else."
Annette Breen Mallon
"The delivery was quick prompt and the clothes were even nicer thank you"
Nolan Wu
"Had a huge sale on pants. The pants were a good color and very nice. The fit was a bit wide near the legs compared to other stores' pants. For the price, very worth it."
Jay Norton
"Your clothes are sent beautifully wrapped and you can get free gift boxing too. There are often sales so you can afford to be dresses elegantly all the time."
Paul Davies
"Ralph Lauren have a dedicated Big and Tall section that is true to its sizing advertised, making shopping for the larger gent simple."
"Quick delivery and easy returns. Nothing to complain about."
Tony Cuff
"Excellent service and great choice of products, really pleased"
Ralph Lauren is rated 4.75 based on 12 reviews