Randalls candles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Randalls candles

Tell us how Randalls candles made you happy
Be very careful. There MD is a very rude person. Don't have a good customer manner. Don't call back when promised. Can't keep too there promise's. They are very rude people. Why you think they don't have 5star reviews. I would order elsewhere.
brought oils as I have done previously , when the order came the oil smelt nothing like what it was supposed to be . I compared it to what I had brought before and it smelt nothing like it . Spoke to a woman called Emily on the phone who never responds to you emails and is rude . Sent the item back with the oil I had from the order before and recieved an email over a week later saying it was the correct smell dispite it smelling nothing like the one they sent me before ! Also there was an oil missing from my order ..... I was just told no way would they miss something off still no resolution so I’m now down the one I sent back and the one they didn’t send to me . Not happy at all ! 😡
Randalls candles is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews