Randalls candles Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Randalls candles

Tell us how Randalls candles made you happy

"brought oils as I have done previously , when the order came the oil smelt nothing like what it was supposed to be . I compared it to what I had brought before and it smelt nothing like it . Spoke to a woman called Emily on the phone who never responds to you emails and is rude . Sent the item back with the oil I had from the order before and recieved an email over a week later saying it was the correct smell dispite it smelling nothing like the one they sent me before ! Also there was an oil missing from my order ..... I was just told no way would they miss something off still no resolution so I’m now down the one I sent back and the one they didn’t send to me . Not happy at all ! 😡"
Are you Randalls candles? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Absolutely fantastic products at an amazing price"
Randalls candles is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews