Randalls candles Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Randalls candles

Tell us how Randalls candles made you happy

"Always a pleasure to order from Randalls! Everything is exactly as it should be or better! Amazing service, amazing, helpful staff and great products! Thank you"
Are you Randalls candles? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Absolutely fantastic products at an amazing price"
"Be very careful. There MD is a very rude person. Don't have a good customer manner. Don't call back when promised. Can't keep too there promise's. They are very rude people. Why you think they don't have 5star reviews. I would order elsewhere."
"brought oils as I have done previously , when the order came the oil smelt nothing like what it was supposed to be . I compared it to what I had brought before and it smelt nothing like it . Spoke to a woman called Emily on the phone who never responds to you emails and is rude . Sent the item back with the oil I had from the order before and recieved an email over a week later saying it was the correct smell dispite it smelling nothing like the one they sent me before ! Also there was an oil missing from my order ..... I was just told no way would they miss something off still no resolution so I’m now down the one I sent back and the one they didn’t send to me . Not happy at all ! 😡"
Randalls candles is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews