recovapro Reviews

of reviewers recommend recovapro

07863205583

andrew@recovapro.co.uk

Tell us how recovapro made you happy
This product is no where near as good as the price tag would suggest, mine broke about 6 months after purchase. VERY POOR! When contacting them about the fault they made it apparent that the cost of shipping for a return would be put on to the customer. These things way a ton its not a cheap delivery. VERY POOR! The very fact that this is ultimately ignoring and going against the Consumer Rights within the UK, I would HIGHLY ADVISE AGAINST MAKING A PURCHASE WITH RECOVAPRO! No doubt i will get some sort of reply regarding my review just like many of the other low scoring reviews and if so take that as indication as to the type of company this is. DODGE THIS COMPANY
Great piece of kit, slight delay on delivery but got email explaining why, been using for the last week has helped a lot. Can not compare to any other units as this is the only unit I have tried, be careful if you slip off muscle on to bony area as there will be a slight kick back.
Very good device! Good work and silence. Battery has a long life.
What can I say other than I’m really disappointed with this product, it is of poor quality and just doesn’t have the overall performance and power I was hoping for.
I am a therapist working within elite sport as well as with everyday athletes. I am also a competitive power-lifter myself. I have always been skeptical of
I dont rechaived it
Hello sorry for now l'm still nothing !
This is a brilliant massager - just as good as the hypervolt only considerably cheaper. In some ways it is even better as it it has 5 speeds, and the lowest one is lower and the top one is higher. I am delighted with it.
This is an amazing massager for your back...legs..shoulders. It’s expensive but it’s worth every penny...at last i have relief from back pain. This is well made and it comes in a case with attachments. I can’t recommend this item enough ...it really is a life saver for people who have sore backs.
Very quiet, I’ve used the theragun and hypervolt but I much prefer this.
recovapro is rated 3.60 based on 10 reviews