Red Point Cleaning Service Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Point Cleaning Service
Own Driver
Read Red Point Cleaning Service Reviews

About Red Point Cleaning Service:

We offer window cleaning packages across London to suit all needs: one-off services, weekly, monthly, or any frequency that suits you and your home or business.

office@redpointcs.co.uk

28 Dunoon Road

Tell us how Red Point Cleaning Service made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very good indeed
Hope to see you soon
Ann Wallace. 1Lt Brownings
SE23 3XJ
Fantastic service
Red point cleaning service deliver A speedy efficient service
We are rally happy with the gutter and window cleaning work you did for us. Thank you very much. Seeing the before and after pictures of the gutters was a really good idea.
Since I started to use them, they have always provided a good and reliable service. Friendly and courteous staff.
Great job. Super clean windows. Very happy with the service.
Appointments are confirmed and never missed. You can pay by cash or bank transfer. My windows are always clean
Excellent service. Would recommend to friends.
The service is good but some cleaners don't take enough time to do the job, so the result varies depending on who came in that day.
Good service
Very good service highly recommend
Very good, would recommend to one and all and sundry
Very Professional The best window cleaners we've had .
Good communication, excellent service.
Red point are the best window cleaners I've ever used , each member of staff is hard working & polite, I'm very pleased with their work , my windows are sparkling each time they clean them !
Excellent service - totally reliable, they have never let us down . Faultless window cleaning by Max who is always so helpful in opening and closing the gates. Very good value.
Can’t fault the Company and Max deserves a special mention for his work and his friendly approach .
Very good service , quick and professionals.
Will always text to ask whether date for next service is any good. Staff always courteous and smiling.
Good and friendly service.
Outstanding ! I have used Red Point Cleaning for over 10 years for house cleaning, window cleaning and patio cleaning. They have always been excellent- efficient, thorough, reliable and friendly. The communication is very good. I recommend Red Point.
Red Point Cleaning Service is rated 4.80 based on 30 reviews