Redline Steel Reviews

A-

Delivery - Fast

88.89%
Industry Average
I just ordered my 2nd piece and certainly wont be my last . I absolutely love the quality and craftsmanship. Delivery was super fast and great packaging
posted 1 month ago - Amy
I love this company! They do superior work and the prices are very fair. Delivery is always on time or early, which is crucial for me because they are usually last minute gifts that I'm buying. Everyone who has received one absolutely loves it and always asks who I got to make it. And knowing I'm buying from a fellow veteran just seals the deal. I promise you won't be disappointed.
posted 1 month ago - Sarah S.
Excellent workmanship, prompt delivery, and very affordable products. I have several pieces and have bought several gift items. Would love to see a Star of David for my Jewish family and friends. Let’s remember ALL faiths. Love Redline Steel.
posted 1 month ago - Cynthia Kern
LOVE LOVE LOVE Redline Steel. Ordered several pieces and the craftsmanship, quality did not disappoint. The pieces are just beautiful!!!! Delivery was as promised. Will definitely order again!!!
posted 1 month ago - Kim Trew
Great CS, prices, and delivery reasonable for what I ordered.
posted 1 month ago - Monica Y
Great products, high quality and quick delivery on products I have ordered. Amazing customer service.
posted 1 month ago - Kitty Aguilar
Quality products, excellent customer service, & speedy delivery
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
I have had 0 problems with Redline Steel. The product has been exactly what I was expecting. Delivery was very timely and I’ve never had to return anything
posted 1 month ago - Joan
All items I have ordered look even better then they do online. Fast delivery.
posted 1 month ago - Louanne Grimes
Super fast delivery, great products built to last, not flimsy at all!
posted 1 month ago - Tricia Roedel