Redline Steel Reviews

A

Delivery - Fast

91.80%
Industry Average
I am a teacher and saw their ad for a free teacher apple (pay for shipping). I got my product yesterday and I believe the quality is outstanding. I wish I was in my classroom so I could hang it up. The delivery was a little slow, but the quality has made it worth it.
posted 1 month ago - Sandy K
Amazing craftsmanship! Big plus...made in the USA!!! Delivery is awesome. Customer service is the best. You won't be dissappointed. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
posted 5 months ago - Anita Mault
I have ordered many of time from this company and I'm never disappointed with anything I receive. Alway great quality beautiful work. Fast delivery. High recommended.
posted 7 months ago - santina moore
I've ordered a number of items from Redline Steel and have never been happier. The workmanship is outstanding, the price is right, the ordering process easy, delivery is quick. I've given items as gifts and they were always appreciated. I will again be ordering from Redline Steel and urge you to place an order too.
posted 7 months ago - Barb
I've also been impressed with the quickness of delivery.
posted 7 months ago - Donna D.
I have bought several items from Redline Steel ! Only once did I have a problem out of 2 years. That problem was quickly resolved! Also delivery of orders is fast ! They are good people who offer great quality items. You wonโ€™t regret ordering from them!!
posted 7 months ago - Cathy
I have bought so many different items from Redline Steel. Their products are amazing! I love each and everyone. The quality is amazing and the delivery is fantastic. If you are thinking of getting any of these things, go for it! You will not be disappointed
posted 7 months ago - Texasrosey
I have received several orders from Redline Steel. Iโ€™m always pleased to keep and give as gifts . Nice quality, excellent price and fast delivery. Thank you Redline Steel . Wishing you much success
posted 7 months ago - Carol Strause
High quality products & fast delivery! Great customer service!
posted 7 months ago - Barb Bickford
I had one item that the paint job on it was orange peel looking, I emailed them about it and the next day I had an email apologizing and that a new item was on its way! I got my new item later that same week! Delivery of my purchases are always very timely! Colin and his crew care about what their customers think and what we would like for them to carry.
posted 7 months ago - Tina Glidden