Redline Steel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redline Steel

Got a Question?

Want to know where my free sign says " HOPE"i payed $5.97 shipping handling was supposed to be here Saturday the 16th not here so where is my order. Sent several messages but no response?
Asked by Shirley adams (6 months ago)
Hello I have friends and family that have been working the front lines.I would like to show love and appreciation for them and what they do. So I was wondering what it would cost me to purchase 1 nurses life , 1 firemen/paramedic , 1 trucker ?
Asked by Paul wiltzius (6 months ago)
I would like to propose a new line of garage hangs for our grandfathers, we have made wooden hangings in the past and one of my favorites was "Papaw's Pout, Piddle and Ponder Palace". I wonder if you make custom pieces?
Asked by Deborah Mashburn (1 year ago)
Hi Colin, I have several of your pieces of art, there are all great, would like to see something honoring our police. Thanks, Judy
Asked by Judy Draher (1 year ago)
I too have several pieces and I love all of them.They always arrive within 5-7 days and are always on time.I tried another company before trying you and I had a monogram done.It took nearly a month before I got that.You guys are Thr Best.Thanks Colin
Answered by Marian Bowdren (1 year ago)
how in the world can I speak with someone regarding an order?
Asked by Cindy Barber (1 year ago)
Where's my order that I placed on Nov. 7th? I have contact the company several times with no definitive answers. It is now February 1st! Please advise. Chris Hackl
Asked by Chris Hackl (1 year ago)