Redline Steel Reviews

Tell us how Redline Steel made you happy

Over a month
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Over a week
"Ordered on 12-19-2018. Did not receive it until 12 weeks later. Even then it was poorly packaged so it was chipped. Never again! buyer beware. To be fair they did offer to re-do the order.....I said no thanks! I may never get it!"
Are you Redline Steel? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Just received my tree of life in a matter of days. This is my third item and it is beautiful!!! Can't wait for it to go up on the wall :-)"
"Excellent service! Great quality work! Quick shipping! Very happy and proud to support this company! Will continue to purchase items with them!"
"I love their products ❤️ Also I won a product this company is awesome if you could visit the site"
"I could not be happier with my purchase of the Faith, Hope and Love home decorations!! Redline Steel did an excellent job!! I like that the pieces are sturdy but not too heavy!! Looks great on our foyer wall!! Shows where our faith lies!! I would recommend this company and their products to everyone!!"
"I have FAITH, LOVE, HOPE & BELIEVE! Everyone who comes in our front door falls in love with them. My best purchase by far! Really wish I could ad the photo I took, just gorgeous!"
"I love my doggie ❤ sign!! It arrived way sooner than I expected. Next I'm getting the Faith sign thats on sale now!!!!!!"
"Such great service n quality in my 3 peices. Will be back for gifting others."
"Ordered two different prices and love them both. Quick delivery and excellent workmanship. As the wife of a Vet we like to support Veteran owned businesses."
"Ordered two pieces from Redline Steel. They arrived promptly and were just what I thought they’d be. Very happy with product. Being the wife of a Veteran I like to support Veteran owned businesses."
"I have purchased items from them on two different occasions. Both times their work has been outstanding quality and very affordable. I definitely recommend everyone to use them. I will use them again. Thanks y’all!"
"I have made several purchases from them and Loved every piece. Quality is great, and the ones I also bought as gifts were so loved. I have them several places in my home and they are lovely."
"Ordered the God is Good for my dad. I not only loved it but so did he and all of my family. Thank you Redline Steel for a awesome job."
"I ordered a fancy monogram for my wedding in July 2018 and received it in a timely manner. The monogram is beautiful and we received many compliments from our wedding guests. It is now proudly displayed in the entry of our home. I would definitely order again."
"We love our round name plate. It was the 1st thing to go up in our house. It did take awhile to receive but I wasn't in a hurry. We read all the reviews about people not getting what they ordered. I'm not sure I believe any of them. It may have taken longer to get them but I believe they got them. They are great quality and I will order again! Thank you Redline for a great product. You should be proud!"
"Such a great company awsome prices and customer service couldn't be better"
"I have several of their products and love them. They are excellent very well crafted and the customer service is knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommend. Patricia"
"I ordered the Tree of Life. It was delivered in a timely manner, packed well & just beautiful!"
"Great products. Would buy from them again"
"Has not completed my order placed in NOV"
Redline Steel is rated 2.77 based on 57 reviews