Redline Steel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redline Steel

Tell us how Redline Steel made you happy
I haven't purchased from this company based on the reviews on this page. But I did pay a link to this page on any Redline ads that came up in Facebook. Later that evening I found out they had deleted my comments and blocked me from commenting. FOR THE BENEFIT OF POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS, I encourage everyone to copy this link and as it to any redline as they see.
Communication and the length of time to hear when product is shipping and getting delivery is HORRIBLE. I HAVE ORDERED 3 or 4 TIMES. I am done. This is way to stressful. Never know if you are getting ripped off. The feeling is horrible. Not how I want to ever shop. They take the enjoyment out of it.
NO COMMUNICATION FROM REDLINE STEEL. They grew too fast and are not trying to do the most important part better. CUSTOMER SERVICE will make or break a company.
I AM SORRYTO HAVE TO GIVE SUCH A LOW SCORE. I HAD GREAT SERVICE AND PRODUCTS UP UNTIL THIS LAST ORDER. I WAS OVER CHARGED AND CAN'T GET ANYONE TO RESPOND. THEY COMBINE THE STEEL PRODUCTS ALONG WITH THE FAITH BASED T SHIRTS AND I THINK THAT MIGHT BE THE PROBLEM. SHAME ON THEM STATING VETERAN BASED WITH HONESTY AND ALL. ANSWER YOU STINKING EMAILS AND RESPOND APPROPRIATELY.
Horrible customer service.Theh lead to believe the is larger then it is.Tried go speak to them about it .Said it states the size but when you look at all the pic it never shows how small it is.Wontvsrnf a return label.Did nothing to try and compansate for misleading inf.Ibwish I had read reviews before I ordered.They try and use Veteran owned axcs way to make you think great Co.Shame on them I will never order anything from them again.They don't even deserve 1 Star
Awesome products I ordered 3 of the God Is Good crosses received them in perfect condition and a timely manner I will definitely order from them again! Also very happy they are Veteran and American made!! And the prices are AMAZING! Keep up the great work!
Do NOTTTTTTT order anything custom (if you want to call 5 letters cut out of a small sign “custom”) from this company!!!! Took 3 weeks to make and ship one sign (I get it, times are tough) which ended up getting damaged in transit. Spoke to a rep who kindly informed me that it would be “restored and shipped out immediately.” Here I am thinking they’ll be rushing to fix my damaged order I never received. Well, two whole weeks go by and I receive an email from another rep who wants me to confirm my shipping address because she restored my item! Um excuse me? Why wasn’t my item “restored” in the past two weeks and why do I have to “confirm my shipping address” a SECOND time when it was already confirmed with the first rep two weeks ago and is also clearly on my order? Customer service will NOT pick up the phone nor listen to or return any voice mails...so don’t even bother trying. They are extremely rude and condescending via email, ignore your requests to speak to a supervisor and refuse to even talk to you on the phone! “Veteran owned and operated”....you would think they’d have their customer service together? Couldn’t be the furthest from the truth here unfortunately. Needless to say..EXTREMELY disappointed with Redline and will not be returning.
Two different orders in less than two week, both were received within 10 days and both were packaged safely tp prevent damage. Very pleased and am thinking of ordering another piece of decor, Great service!!
Until my last purchase I would of given this business a 5 star. I have bought 3 or 4 things from them. The last purchase took months to get and I had to pay shipping a second time to get it. They said they did not have my shipping address. Right on the top of my invoice was my full and correct address. I said to just refund after I call when I had waited over 6 weeks for shipment. No refund. I finally just paid the shipping again to get my product. There is no longer a customer service number to call. Something has changed drastically with this company. I will not recommend them to anyone ever again. I had 2 friends that bought here on my recommendation, they both also had problems. I guess when they grew in business, they slacked off on customer care. So sad.
I cannot get assistance. My order 1182171 was needed changed and no response. I needed a red rose not matte black
Placed order, arrived with 2 items missing. After multiple emails were ignored, they only responded when I messaged them on FB.
They claimed to refund the money. Even gave a odd snapshot of a computer screen, stating this showed they had refunded the money to PayPal. PayPal knows nothing of any refund. BBB complaint is next.
Very difficult to deal with, won't answer phone, won't reply to email, wont correct their mistake.
As a 3 time returning customer i am HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED. NOT ONE email, phone call returned when looking for my order. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.. worry about orders you have in house not your $2 specials. Will doubr I will ever order from them again.
Haven't received my order over 6 weeks but I did receive an email requesting I support their business and tell everyone how great they are. Well here it is.
1) No live chat
2) No answered phones.
3) No updates on where my items are in the process.
They could have done this MUCH better. Remote customer service, remote chat, I feel someone making gains on the COVID roll, as I'm sure they had an influx of healthcare orders come their way.
I ordered the Dog Love sign in Gold. I like the sign but the color is not gold, it is a dark tarnished brass. If they fix the issue I will give them good review.
I ordered an 18" Soldier Memorial Statue. 6 weeks after placing my order, I received an 8" Soldier Memorial Statue. Numerous attempts with their frivolous automated "forms" and attempted phone calls where you hold and then are disconnected did not resolve the problem and they still have my $50. Fortunately for me I still had the upper hand--I disputed the charge with my credit card company and they issued me a credit. This may very well be a veteran owned business, however as a veteran myself this is NOT the way veterans treat others.
Over 6 weeks since my order! More than 3 emails without one non-automated response! Promises in these automated responses of if your order is over 3 weeks we will get back to you. Order not complete, not shipped, not acceptable. Not one word from Redline!!!!!
I inadvertently like many others somehow got duplicate orders. 10 minutes after I made the mistake I contacted them. I have tried calling and emailing the support line I get nothing. They will not answer their phone. The support line said they would be calling me but never responded. I ordered 2 cross/doves. Now they say they are shipping the 3 orders. I will dispute with PayPal. I feel I was duped considering the number of bad reviews on this website. Still getting ads from the CEO. E mailed him to but no response. What a scam! Buyer's beware!
I placed order and somehow it got duplicated. I sent email immediately with order nbr requesting they delete the duplicate order. I just wanted ONE. No response, no answers to phonecalls. I just rcvd duplicate order... cannot get in touch with anyone there to help me. I will not deal with them again.
Celebrating 10 years Cancer Free in July ordered my ribbon
Wish it were possible to give 0 stars. Placed an order that never shipped, got tired of waiting, so I cancelled and requested a refund. Well guest what, you get charged a 15% restocking fee for a cancellation even though the product never ships. Scammers. When I finally did reach someone in Customer Service, and that too took a long time, I was told a refund was issued. But here I am, 9 days later, and still waiting. I only wish I'd searched for reviews prior to placing an order so I'd know what an awfully company they are.
Order 2 items a month ago. They got my money I got nothing. Red line wont answer the phone or texts. Screwed again by Facebook.
Redline Steel is rated 4.28 based on 474 reviews