Redline Steel Reviews

23% of reviewers recommend Redline Steel

Tell us how Redline Steel made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"I placed an order on 12/14/18 and haven’t heard any thing. I called Huntsville Chamber of Commerce and they said they are still in business but not sure why the delays"
Are you Redline Steel? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered a piece on December 10th. Today is February 12th and I have yet to receive it. My credit card was charged immediately however. I have left messages and emails and have gotten no responses.!!!!!! Horrible company!!!"
"I ordered a beautiful piece from Redline Steel after seeing an ad on Facebook. The quality was wonderful and it was gorgeous. I couldn't believe how quickly it arrived as well. I will definitely order again and would recommend them."
"Ordered 3 pieces on December 1st, 2018....just under $200.00....paid for them....4 emails later and promises (none of which have been kept) I still on February 9th,2019 DO NOT HAVE my order...."
"Excellent product excellent customer service delivered right on time and I love it love it I've gotten four things they made me and I love each and every one of them"
"I love their products. Quality and workmanship are Amazing. I have more than 6 items and everyone is great."
"I’m very frustrated with this company. I have not received my two orders that were placed the first week oF December. And they already charged me and got paid for my order. I have contacted them by email several times and they did get back to me ASAP and said they were behind cuz of Xmas. Also cuz they moved their warehouse. Costumers should come first! And if I would of know it was going to take this long I would of Never ordered from them. It looks like they do good work but they need to work on purduction and getting there items out. I’m a pretty patient person but you can only be patient fir so long..."
"I placed my order on Nov. 7th with the guarentee that I would receive in 4 to 6 weeks. Yes, it was a Christmas gift. I have tried to contact the company several times. My latest reply back was the more you email us. It will take longer to reply. REALLY! I am so upset that a company would treat their customers this way. You were so quick to charge my credit card!"
"Redline Steel offers a decent product, but the nightmare of dealing with the horrible customer service, and I use that term lightly, to actually get the product is not worth it. Save yourself some headache and buy the same product from a different company. I placed an order with Redline Steel on November 26, 2018, which according to their website, guaranteed delivery by Christmas, and the money was immediately charged to my credit card. The first red flag that popped up was that I didn’t receive an order confirmation email. Ok, I thought, maybe one slipped through the cracks. I did, however, receive an email from the founder, Colin Wayne, thanking me for my order and telling me to contact him with any questions or concerns. I replied to his email saying I had not received an order confirmation email and asked that he send me my order information. Never got a response. After a couple of weeks, I emailed the general support email address for Redline Steel saying I had never received an order confirmation and asking for my order information. I also asked if it would arrive before Christmas as guaranteed. I did receive a response to this email with my order information and a generic statement that all orders placed before December 5 would be delivered by Christmas. I was doubtful since my order, according to the email, was in an “unfulfilled” status. I waited another week and still had not heard anything on my order. I emailed Colin Wayne again only to receive no response. I emailed the support email again and got a response saying my order may not arrive by Christmas and I may want to consider a backup gift. Really? A backup gift??? I left my order in and hoped for the best. On December 23, I received an automated email from Redline Steel saying “If you are receiving this email, your order will not be delivered before Christmas…” I had kind of already figured that out. Then they listed several excuses as to why the orders were delayed. All they really had to say was “Sorry we’re a terrible company” and I would have totally understood. So my order finally showed up mid-January. The product was decent. Then I received an email from Redline Steel saying I could get a $25 gift card for the inconvenience of the Christmas debacle. Ok, they’re trying to make amends. So I fill out the form to receive the gift card and get a discount code via email to use at checkout. I went online and found something I could get for $25, including shipping, because I certainly wasn’t giving them any more money, and the code didn’t work. So I messaged the Redline Steele Facebook page about the issue and got an automated Facebook message from ol’ Mr. Wayne saying “I noticed you didn’t complete your order. Here’s a 10% off coupon”. So I replied to the Facebook message saying asking if they even read my message. Then I got a response from someone telling me to email Andy at support5@redlinesteel.com. I emailed Andy. No response. A couple days later, I got an automated FB message reminding me about my unfinished order. I replied and said I would check out if they would fix the issue with my discount code. I got a response telling me to email Andy. I said I did email Andy, when they told me to the first time. Then they told me to email Austin at Austin@redlinesteel.com. I emailed Austin and he said they would fix the code. Austin says the code is fixed, I go to place my order and the code only deducted $20. Email Austin again. He says to go ahead and place the order and he’ll refund the $5. I waited a few days for the payment to clear then emailed Austin asking for my refund. He says my order was sent up with some other orders for refunds and it should clear in 3-7 business days. I wait 11 business days. No refund. I email Austin again and he “reissues” the refund. I received an email this time. Two days later my refund showed up. I gave Redline Steel a shot because they looked good and, as a veteran myself, I wanted to support a veteran’s company. Dealing with Redline Steel has reminded me why I left the military: It’s full of idiots who have no idea what they are doing. In short, you’ll get a decent product from Redline Steel, but you’ll have to stay on them (if you can get a hold of someone) or you may never get whatever you order. I recommend another company"
"I ordered two pieces on Black Friday. I emailed a week before Christmas and they assured me I was on their list for Christmas shipping. Two days before Christmas they send a $25 gift card with their apologies that it would be sent on time due to hardship and moving. I didn’t receive my items till January 12, 2019 (two months after I ordered). Items were cut nice but the glaze on the pieces are cracked and scratched. I will never order from this terrible company again! I was excited to get my pieces and after trying to get ahold of you after the receiving them and your phones lines even saying you guys are cowards and aren’t excepting phone calls due to high volume (because I’m sure there are hundreds of angry customers) Stand behind your work! Do not order from them"
"Ordered 11/15/18 now 1/18/19, guaranteed delivery by Christmas and then emailed 3 days before stating 5 more weeks, well that came and went. Still no product. Email responses are automated, their phone states they aren’t accepting calls probably because of the massive angry mob after them about either their money or product. Do not waste your time on money."
"Like the others reviewing Redline Steel, I am more than 2 months out from my order and can't reach anyone at Redline to receive a status report on my order. I did find this on the Better Business Bureau website. There's more, but this is the first paragraph: December 8, 2017:Based on a pattern of consumer complaints, Better Business Bureau of North Alabama is issuing an alert to the public regarding the online retailer, Redline Steel, LLC. As of April 2017, the BBB has received 132 reportable complaints and 89 negative customer reviews from consumers across the United States. Complainants primarily became aware of the company through Facebook advertising. There have also been 10,151 inquiries during this same reporting period. Obviously this company has serious issues, and we have little chance of receiving our merchandise. I initiated a request with my credit card company to reverse the charges and refund my money. I suggest everyone do the same, as well as filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau on line in your state."
"I placed an order on 11/19/2018 in plenty of time for "guaranteed" Christmas delivery. A couple of weeks before Christmas I still had not heard from the company, so I sent an email requesting a status update on my order. A few days later I received a message assuring me the merchandise would be delivered on time. On Friday, 12/21, I received an apologetic email from the CEO stating that my order would not be processed on time and I should make arrangements for alternate gifts. I'm sure he hit "send" on that message just before walking out the door to spend a lovely holiday with his family, leaving paying customers hanging. I replied to the email asking for my order to be canceled and a refund issued. On January 14, 2019, I received another email from the company giving me the "options." I immediately responded that I only want a refund. They've held my money for 2 months and I have nothing to show for it except the interest that has accumulated on my credit card. I'm quite sure they will not refund that! It remains to be seen if a refund will actually be issued, and if so, WHEN it may happen. Think twice before ordering from this company."
"I too had ordered in plenty of time before Christmas. My order was placed on 11/25 & money taken out the next day. I sent an email on 12/17 asking about my order & I got an auto email back stating that they still showed the order open and an email will be sent for tracking purposes once rec'd. I'm not in a hurry & I didn't need this for Christmas, but we are approaching 2 months. I sent a second email on 1/11 that I'm still just making sure that they still had my order & got another email reply back stating that they are currently receiving a high volume of emails and would reply back within 5 - 7 business days. I never rec'd a coupon off & my email also stated that they do not offer phone service at this time...as it is too much for 4 agents to handle. I want so much to support this company for being Veteran operated, but I am having a hard time with all this....not sure what I am going to do. :("
"ordered on 11/20/18 and they ran my card that day. Never any word about when my order would be delivered. Gave some sob story before Christmas and I gave them a chance to fulfill my order but now 1/9/19 and their phone says they have too many calls to answer! Going to bank to file a fraud complaint and get my money back. People better do it before the 60 days runs out and they can't!"
"I placed my order in November before the Dec 5 deadline for Christmas, my credit card has been charged, it is now Jan 8, 2019 and nothing has arrived, I also got the email saying they were having difficulties, moving into a new facility etc, etc. I tried calling, not accepting phone calls, have emailed and etc, was also offered $50 off a future order if I have not gotten this order why would I place a future order, I have been patient, but am upset that there has been no reply since some time in Dec, I did see the apology video but this really does not make up for the lack of response, if there is no reply within the next 2 wks, I will contact my credit card company and attempt to get a refund"
"It’s been 8 weeks since my order was placed. Still have not received my 2 items. Credit card charged. Emailed them 3 times with no response except one generic email before Christmas stating they were overwhelmed with orders and they have been working around the clock blah blah blah... Guess I too will contact my credit card company for fraud charges!"
"We ordered our Christmas presents way suner in October and everything arrived on time. Great customer service. Jozef"
"https://www.bbb.org/article/news-releases/16589-pattern-of-complaints-on-redlinesteelcom"
"Placed order on 11/21/18, they took my money on 11/22, started getting nervous and tried calling & emailing on 12/14, no response by email and they were not taking phone calls due to the high volume. They posted on Facebook on 12/17 that all orders made by 12/5 would be delivered by Christmas. At 8:30 pm on 12/22 received a generic email stating that my package would not arrive in time for Christmas and suggest I find other backup gifts. This company has many excuses but there is no excuse for their lack of customer service. They even have taken down their public Facebook page. I tried to email them after Christmas for a refund and they still send out a generic email from before Christmas. I have now contacted my CC Company for a refund from the fraud (greed?) this company has played on me."
Redline Steel is rated 2.05 based on 22 reviews