Redline Steel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redline Steel

Tell us how Redline Steel made you happy
I had ordered from this company in the past and was satisfied with the merchandise until they started charging me and sending me orders I had never purchased! They refused to address the fact that I never ordered it. I offered to send it back no response. They never answer their phone! I had to cancel my card with my bank and have them send me a new one. The headache trying to resolve this was unbelievable! I’ve been going back-and-forth with them and they still refuse to address the issue. They just keep sending me their return policy. I’m not asking to return something I ordered I’m trying to explain to them I never ordered it in the first place!!!! They will not answer the phone they refuse to tell me how to rectify it there’s absolutely no response! Watch your credit cards carefully to make sure you don’t start getting random charges for purchases you never ordered because once that happens there’s no way to speak to anybody or get a decent response! You’re stuck!
I have been trying to reach you several times by e-mail, phone complaint form. You never return my calls, always closed, online support is never there. I need my money refunded or my purchase sent or I will be contacting the BBB. I thought I was dealing with a good company but it's been eight weeks and still have not received anything. I have ordered from you before and it was good but now your company doesn't seem to care. I ordered on January 2nd and it is now February 25th. I will never order anything again and will let others know this company is turning into a scam.
I ordered something on January 5th That was supposed to be a gift I've never had a problem with any of my other orders I still have not received it but you took the money out of my account. I would like a refund or I would like an answer on where my product is it seems that everybody has a complaint so I will no longer be purchasing anything from this company and it's sad because I really loved your items
Worst company and customer service I have ever tried to deal with. A free item that ended up costing $8 and another small item still haven't shipped after 6 weeks! This will be my last order
I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau I see that many other people have also. Their shipping Dept & complaint department Are truly lacking. Customer Support is nonexistent. And although I have ordered from them many times this was my last order. I ordered a fire pit for my son-in-law and was so excited about it only to get this little tiny toy in the mail 2 months later and it was one month late for Christmas. After finally opening the package I was so embarrassed there was no way I was giving it as a gift. A fire pit that is only about 6 inches tall and $159 what a sham
Very Disappointed. I ordered a shirt on a special in a medium for a birthday gift. I received it but unfortunately it would have fit an XL. I finally received a reply after 3 contacts offering me a 20% discount on a future shirt order. The design was perfect but at best could be used for a sleep shirt by a much larger person. You can get better discounts at a grocery store. I like the looks of their products but really hesitate to order again. I like their helping others but they need to clean up their responses & image by satisfying dissatisfied customers.
Have same frustration as everyone else. Have not received my order, there is NO customer service at all.😦😟🤨
No service, nothing received but a receipt for my money for the S&ah
Please, please do not buy from this company. Customer service is some of the worst I have ever encountered. Two items were added to the order I placed 1/1/2021. I began to communicate with the company 1/1/2021 letting them know I did not order and did not want the extra items. I finally received a response 1/30 saying promotional items could not be canceled. Apparently they add items to your order and help themselves to your money. Looking at BBB complaints I see many issues, including this one. I still have not received the items. I no longer want them and will gift them to friends so I don't have to look at them and be reminded of this experience.
They charged my card but item was never delivered.
They charged my card and haven't shipped my order. I've tried emailing and calling. I received an auto-reply email. Calling only get an answering machine.
I ordered a small Christmas ornament oh, it was free just pay shipping. Now for no reason at all I get billed $30.98 every two weeks I have written them one came out January 20th one came out February 7th. I have called and called, and wrote to the complaint department. Nobody has done anything. good thing I use PayPal I have a complaint in with them right now. Don't trust them
You guys are a scam. You can’t get the merchandise that was originally ordered for nearly three months and then start trying to send random unwanted items after I have repeatedly told you I want no further products from your company. I will warn future customers to not give their credit card information or they will be unable to stop charges over and over. Invest some money in people to handle customer service so you can actually respond to concerns and stop charges after people cancel.
Placed 2orders a month ago have never received them customer service is horrible should have done more research they have scanned so many people what gets me is that play on your compassion of veterans shame full
I ordered 2 of the Candy Cane placques as Christmas gifts and was totally impressed when I received them. They are so well done with no sharp edges and just beautiful. Will definitely be ordering more from this company. And it's all made in America. What more can you want?
I placed an order for on December 13, 2020. I never received a tracking number or the package. I contacted customer service via chat on Jamuary 11, 2021,since no one would answer the phone. She gave me a tracking number that stated a shipping label was created on January 9,2021. As of January 25, the package has not shipped. Contacted customer service again and was told the package was shipped amd that the post office is overwhelmed and just does not scan it. So contacted the post office and initiated a search for the package and they assured me the packages get scanned at pickup/dropoff and every stop it makes
Filed complaint with pay pal since payment was made through them for a refund. Have tried all ways of contact but can’t even get a response. “SCAM”
I haven't received my product that I ordered December 28th 2020. It seems like. Is there anyway that I can get with a representative to find out what happened to my order?? Thank you for your attention to this. Ruth Gibbs. 517-285-1453.
Haven’t received an item ordered almost 6 weeks ago. Tried reaching out via email, their website, and phone but no one responds. Horrible customer service! I now have to dispute the charges. Buyer beware!
You will never receive your product from Redline
steel. I ordered something on December 14, 2020 and am still waiting. I emailed 3 times and called 2 times with no response. Noone would ever answer the phone. I finally got a hold of someone on January 20,2021 through the chat on their website and was told it would be shipped soon priority mail. We will see if it ever arrives. If I could give them 0 stars it would be.
Redline Steel is rated 4.03 based on 520 reviews