Redline Steel Reviews

Tell us how Redline Steel made you happy

Over a month
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Over a week
"I despise this company. They don't deliver on promises and don't care. I cancelled my order after it was 3 months late. They made up excuse after excuse. Just bad business. I ended up ordering from a competitor. Had my item delivered excuse free ON TIME. Save the aggravation and shop elsewhere."
Are you Redline Steel? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have ordered from this company three times now and their shipments have always been prompt within several weeks and the quality is excellent. I would definitely recommend for unique gifts."
"Redline Steel came up on my FB. I liked, hit follow & then checked out a lot of the items hoping to someday be able to order. Then a special on the Faith sign popped up & I could not resist. I ordered it 8/29 & picked it up at the post office today 9/4. Was surprised to have received it so quick. I opened it up in my car as I couldn’t wait until I got home to see what it looked like which was only about five minutes away lol. It is beautiful I LOVE it!! I hung it on my living room wall above a cross that I have had for years; it’s perfect. Now wanting the blessed sign, hoping for another special price."
"I have ordered 6 different items from redline steel and all 6 pieces I got all six pieces in days ,beautiful work and such nice people oh by the way each order was separate and I intend to do some Christmas shopping ,wonderful company wonderful people ."
"Took over 12 weeks to get my order. Company responds to complaints by blocking dissatisfied customers. Even though I asked not to be contacted by them again- they sent an email offering me a discount IF I WOULD LEAVE A FIVE STAR REVIEW. Many of their positive reviews are obtained that way. While I was waiting for my order... which company said was being filled in the order it was received many reviews were being posted praising fast shipping and customer service on orders placed 8 weeks after mine and supposedly fulfilled. . So- either the company lied and shipped newer orders first or the reviews were fake. Product was nice but shame on the way company represents veterans"
"Have ordered two items and received them within days of my order. I love their quality and workmanship would recommend this company as tops in customer service and quality products!"
"Ordered a Father's Day gift. Nothing! No email, no customer service. False advertising and using a veteran status to make you think they are hard working and honest. Filed a complaint with the Alabama BBB. Buyer Beware!! ( isn't it "funny" all these 5 star reviews get posted AFTER the BBB put them on notice??) Hum?"
"I have ordered several times from this company and have been happy with the things I ordered. I have ordered (2) of the Tree of Life; one for me and one for a friend! I even had something sent to TN for my friend and it arrived sooner than expected and they were thrilled with their gift! I love this company!!"
"I love the 2 pieces I ordered. I received them very quickly. I ran across this site by accident and so happy I did, prices are unbelievable. My family also loves the pieces and will be ordering from them as well. I lost my husband in 2017, he was military, we had planted his favorite tree an Oak, cant wait to put these in our tree. Thank you so much, these mean so much to me And thank you all for your service. Thank you will never be enough. Blessed Be"
"Ordered on 12-19-2018. Did not receive it until 12 weeks later. Even then it was poorly packaged so it was chipped. Never again! buyer beware. To be fair they did offer to re-do the order.....I said no thanks! I may never get it!"
"Just received my tree of life in a matter of days. This is my third item and it is beautiful!!! Can't wait for it to go up on the wall :-)"
"Excellent service! Great quality work! Quick shipping! Very happy and proud to support this company! Will continue to purchase items with them!"
"I love their products ❤️ Also I won a product this company is awesome if you could visit the site"
"I could not be happier with my purchase of the Faith, Hope and Love home decorations!! Redline Steel did an excellent job!! I like that the pieces are sturdy but not too heavy!! Looks great on our foyer wall!! Shows where our faith lies!! I would recommend this company and their products to everyone!!"
"I have FAITH, LOVE, HOPE & BELIEVE! Everyone who comes in our front door falls in love with them. My best purchase by far! Really wish I could ad the photo I took, just gorgeous!"
"I love my doggie ❤ sign!! It arrived way sooner than I expected. Next I'm getting the Faith sign thats on sale now!!!!!!"
"Such great service n quality in my 3 peices. Will be back for gifting others."
"Ordered two different prices and love them both. Quick delivery and excellent workmanship. As the wife of a Vet we like to support Veteran owned businesses."
"Ordered two pieces from Redline Steel. They arrived promptly and were just what I thought they’d be. Very happy with product. Being the wife of a Veteran I like to support Veteran owned businesses."
"I have purchased items from them on two different occasions. Both times their work has been outstanding quality and very affordable. I definitely recommend everyone to use them. I will use them again. Thanks y’all!"
Redline Steel is rated 2.89 based on 66 reviews