Redline Steel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redline Steel

Tell us how Redline Steel made you happy
Well it not only makes me Happy with there products, it makes my friends happy as well. I give them as gifts and everyone can't believe the quality. I just gave a friend the Tree of Life for her birthday and she loved it. I ordered the Majestic Horse and had it sent to Missouri for a friend I've had since elementary school and she called crying she was so excited.
It's always a surprise on what I will receive on my mystery package monthly. I have been very happy with my package. Great quality art work. Thanks
I have been very happy with the products I have purchased and the communications with the company.
Each item I've purchased has been of high quality, each recipient of the items I've gifted have been pleased also. I like using and buying from a company that supports veterans and honors our country.
Beautiful products, sturdy. I have been buying gifts for family and friends.
I have ordered from Red Line Steel several times. Their products are unique Iand very well-made. I will order from them again. Try them out, you will love it
Really good quality. Love the variety. Fast shipping.
I have purchased several items from Redline Steel for myself and as gifts for my friends and family. I have several of the items on my walls and I wear the tshirts regularly. If anyone comments on one I'm wearing I'm proud to tell them I got them from a Veteran owned company. Thank you Colin for serving our country. I am a member of the VFW Auxiliary Department of Mississippi
I have bought several items they're all exactly as I anticipated them to be. Great quality great service.
Prices are great and shipping has always been fast love their product
I have received many beautiful items from redline that I immediately hung or placed and the best feeling of all is knowing I am also helping out courageous veterans who saved our lives and freedom.
Price offers are great, shipping is sometimes unpredictable. Help is available as needed. Overall great variety to choose from.
Redline Steel is a fabulous company with fantastic morals. Collin wants to give something back to the Veterans that have given so much for us. The products are one of a kind hand made to perfection. This is why it may feel like it takes forever for your order to arrive but it is worth the wait. Best Regards, Christie
Everything I have ordered from Redline Steel has been of top quality. If you are considering buying from Redline Steel, I recommend this company very highly.
I love the designs and styles. They also make great gifts!! Thank you!!
I really love Redline Steel products!! They have great Customer Service Representatives that take care of any problem you may have. They get on it immediately & make every attempt to rectify the situation the best they can. I just really love their products!! They make great as gifts!! I've given them for Christmas, Anniversaries, Wedding & Birthday gifts. Everyone has just loved them!!
Your service is great and the products are spectacular. I have many pieces and I have gifted several pieces. May God bless you and your company. Sincerely, Robbie J Kenan
I have purchased many items from Redline Steel. The items arrive safe and sound and are packed securely. Nothing has ever been damaged. I have given several items as gifts and they have been well received. I highly recommend buying from them.
Love the products! All well made and very attractive. Sales regularly making prices very competitive. Linda K
As a long-time customer of Redline Steel®️, I can say without reservation that not only do they provide honest service, but the products for which the sell are of high-quality, and worth every penny. For this reason is why, I will remain a customer for many years to come. And I highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for high quality steel home decor pieces.
Redline Steel is rated 4.1 based on 966 reviews