Redline Steel Reviews

Sue
Redline Steel 4 star review on 27th May 2020
Sandy K
More Photos & Videos
I am a teacher and saw their ad for a free teacher apple (pay for shipping). I got my product yesterday and I believe the quality is outstanding. I wish I was in my classroom so I could hang it up. The delivery was a little slow, but the quality has made it worth it.
Nothing I think its perfect and nothing needs to be changed.
it's been a real pleasure recieving your products.Class a work , thanks again.
I ordered a fancy monogram for my wedding in July 2018 and received it in a timely manner. The monogram is beautiful and we received many compliments from our wedding guests. It is now proudly displayed in the entry of our home. I would definitely order again.
I have ordered form Redline Steel several times, and Redline Decor once. I have enjoyed my items and have gotten positive feedback from others who have seen the items, and to whom I have gifted these items. I have received them in a timely manner. There have been some delays, but could because the company is growing quickly and they are working it out. For those who have complained about the funds being taken right away instead of when the item ship, if there is a hold on your funds, your financial institution will not allow the hold to be kept for more than just a few days. If the item is shipping later than that, the company either needs to withdraw the funds or drop the hold. If the hold is dropped, there is no guarantee that the funds will be available when the item does ship, and that can hold up shipping as well. I hope the delivery times and back log gets worked out really soon so everyone can enjoy their products.
Redline Steel is rated 4.31 based on 467 reviews