Redline Steel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redline Steel

Tell us how Redline Steel made you happy
I love the items I ordered from Redline Steel! Customer Service gives 100%! RETURNS? Are you kidding? They would have to get my items out of my cold dead hands. Okay, that is a little dramatic. But it's true! Thank you, Redline Steel!!!
Amazing craftsmanship! Big plus...made in the USA!!! Delivery is awesome. Customer service is the best. You won't be dissappointed. πŸ’–πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Amazing products good prices fast delivery and outstanding customer service
Such a great company! I love everything that I have ordered, fantastic quality. I'm amazed how everything I order comes so quickly. Love the $2.00 Tuesday's, the VIP group, all the videos, the fact that the company really seems to care about what people want and think. Our opinions matter and it doesn't hurt that the CEO is really handsome!
Gotten several things from Redline..loved everything I have gotten but for Christmas I Bought the Red Eagle for my Dad he 83 he collects Eagles so for his Birthday Tmrw he wanted to display some so my Brother built some shelfs and he wanted the Beautiful Eagle from Redline steel to be the center his reaction to the piece makes it priceless
Love this company! Very personable. Love their energy, generosity, and am seriously in love with their products. I've ordered numerous times. Prices and deals can't be beat. Shipping is fast. Will be doing my Christmas shopping for next year throughout the year. Thank you Redline Steel for being so AMAZING.
There is something for everyone and choices are expanding all the time. Their merchandise comes well built and well packaged, so well that it takes a little bit of muscle to open them. And thank God for how they track your packages!
They produce top quality metal art at very good prices. I have never had an issue with any of several items I've ordered, so I've never had to return anything. Only one time I had trouble ordering with a discount code, and it was talken care of immediately. I love this company and their products!
I love Redline, everything I have purchased is awesome.
Just luv Redline steel every product is beautiful in its own way and the pieces that I have are awesome I have the welcome arrow and faith and you&me and the love heart they are all beautiful quality and workmanship I told all my friends and they are ordering to thank u Redline steel ❀️
Always a pleasure to deal with, awesome customer service. The price and quality are outstanding. I have purchased for myself and given as gifts. 1st rate company!
Awesome company with fantastic customer service! I love everything I've ordered, love all the amazing deals and love being part of the process❀
I've purchased several items from Redline Steel. The quality of each of them are great! I've never had any reason to return an item or ask for a refund. The items arrive via US Mail usually within a couple of weeks. Keep it up, Colin. You're doing great!!
I have bought MANY items here and have LOVED every single one. Excellent craftsmanship, quality materials and amazing prices. Also love the owner and run by veterans aspect!!
Everything I have ordered is beautifully well made. My orders we shipped in a timely manner and the price is very reasonable.
Customer Service is great. The products are Awesome and it's all made in the USA. Returns??? Over my dead body! β€πŸ’œβ€πŸ’œ
I Love the Quality of the products, the fast shipping, and $2 Tuesdays. I Hate that they don't have a Limit on how many you can buy. πŸ₯°
Always giving customers great deals...product arrives very quickly and everything is great quality!
Good quality work! I love their product and also love what he does for others. Definitely not an "all about me" company. He is there for others as well. He is a very personable person also.
I got my first piece the other day and I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!! 😍😍😍 Will be purchasing more!!!
Redline Steel is rated 4.60 based on 419 reviews