Redline Steel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redline Steel

Tell us how Redline Steel made you happy
Communication and the length of time to hear when product is shipping and getting delivery is HORRIBLE. I HAVE ORDERED 3 or 4 TIMES. I am done. This is way to stressful. Never know if you are getting ripped off. The feeling is horrible. Not how I want to ever shop. They take the enjoyment out of it.
NO COMMUNICATION FROM REDLINE STEEL. They grew too fast and are not trying to do the most important part better. CUSTOMER SERVICE will make or break a company.
As a 3 time returning customer i am HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED. NOT ONE email, phone call returned when looking for my order. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.. worry about orders you have in house not your $2 specials. Will doubr I will ever order from them again.
I placed order and somehow it got duplicated. I sent email immediately with order nbr requesting they delete the duplicate order. I just wanted ONE. No response, no answers to phonecalls. I just rcvd duplicate order... cannot get in touch with anyone there to help me. I will not deal with them again.
I ordered two nursing life art work one in red and the other one white for my mother and my sister. And, I paid extra for the red one. But, I didn’t receive a red one at all. I received a black one which I didn’t order anything in black and white one. I have contacted the company many times about this mistake and it’s been over 2 weeks now and no one has reached out to me to fix my problem. I don’t think I would want to recommend anyone ordering anything from this company if they are not willing to correct their mistakes.
Ordered a pair of the key to my heart key chains. First off we were charged the wrong price and had to get a refund, then they charged $5.95 for freight it came today and cost 50 cents! More importantly the edges were so sharp we cannot use them,my husband has to take them out and grind them. Have ordered from Redline before with no issues but this time nothing went right
Order of heart keychains took over 3 weeks to receive. For a stamped out manufactured product should have been faster as everyone else received theirs much sooner according to chat. The items themselves had many sharp items that cut my fingertips just handling normally. Husband had to sand out the pieces as these were stocking stuffers. Quality overall was very shoddy. Very unimpressed and thinking twice about another order
I too had ordered in plenty of time before Christmas. My order was placed on 11/25 & money taken out the next day. I sent an email on 12/17 asking about my order & I got an auto email back stating that they still showed the order open and an email will be sent for tracking purposes once rec'd. I'm not in a hurry & I didn't need this for Christmas, but we are approaching 2 months. I sent a second email on 1/11 that I'm still just making sure that they still had my order & got another email reply back stating that they are currently receiving a high volume of emails and would reply back within 5 - 7 business days. I never rec'd a coupon off & my email also stated that they do not offer phone service at this time...as it is too much for 4 agents to handle.
I want so much to support this company for being Veteran operated, but I am having a hard time with all this....not sure what I am going to do. :(
Redline Steel is rated 4.28 based on 474 reviews