Redline Steel Reviews

Sue
Redline Steel 4 star review on 27th May 2020
Sandy K
More Photos & Videos
Until my last purchase I would of given this business a 5 star. I have bought 3 or 4 things from them. The last purchase took months to get and I had to pay shipping a second time to get it. They said they did not have my shipping address. Right on the top of my invoice was my full and correct address. I said to just refund after I call when I had waited over 6 weeks for shipment. No refund. I finally just paid the shipping again to get my product. There is no longer a customer service number to call. Something has changed drastically with this company. I will not recommend them to anyone ever again. I had 2 friends that bought here on my recommendation, they both also had problems. I guess when they grew in business, they slacked off on customer care. So sad.
I cannot get assistance. My order 1182171 was needed changed and no response. I needed a red rose not matte black
Placed order, arrived with 2 items missing. After multiple emails were ignored, they only responded when I messaged them on FB.
They claimed to refund the money. Even gave a odd snapshot of a computer screen, stating this showed they had refunded the money to PayPal. PayPal knows nothing of any refund. BBB complaint is next.
Very difficult to deal with, won't answer phone, won't reply to email, wont correct their mistake.
Haven't received my order over 6 weeks but I did receive an email requesting I support their business and tell everyone how great they are. Well here it is.
1) No live chat
2) No answered phones.
3) No updates on where my items are in the process.
They could have done this MUCH better. Remote customer service, remote chat, I feel someone making gains on the COVID roll, as I'm sure they had an influx of healthcare orders come their way.
I ordered the Dog Love sign in Gold. I like the sign but the color is not gold, it is a dark tarnished brass. If they fix the issue I will give them good review.
I ordered an 18" Soldier Memorial Statue. 6 weeks after placing my order, I received an 8" Soldier Memorial Statue. Numerous attempts with their frivolous automated "forms" and attempted phone calls where you hold and then are disconnected did not resolve the problem and they still have my $50. Fortunately for me I still had the upper hand--I disputed the charge with my credit card company and they issued me a credit. This may very well be a veteran owned business, however as a veteran myself this is NOT the way veterans treat others.
Over 6 weeks since my order! More than 3 emails without one non-automated response! Promises in these automated responses of if your order is over 3 weeks we will get back to you. Order not complete, not shipped, not acceptable. Not one word from Redline!!!!!
I inadvertently like many others somehow got duplicate orders. 10 minutes after I made the mistake I contacted them. I have tried calling and emailing the support line I get nothing. They will not answer their phone. The support line said they would be calling me but never responded. I ordered 2 cross/doves. Now they say they are shipping the 3 orders. I will dispute with PayPal. I feel I was duped considering the number of bad reviews on this website. Still getting ads from the CEO. E mailed him to but no response. What a scam! Buyer's beware!
Wish it were possible to give 0 stars. Placed an order that never shipped, got tired of waiting, so I cancelled and requested a refund. Well guest what, you get charged a 15% restocking fee for a cancellation even though the product never ships. Scammers. When I finally did reach someone in Customer Service, and that too took a long time, I was told a refund was issued. But here I am, 9 days later, and still waiting. I only wish I'd searched for reviews prior to placing an order so I'd know what an awfully company they are.
Order 2 items a month ago. They got my money I got nothing. Red line wont answer the phone or texts. Screwed again by Facebook.
STAY AWAY!
I felt for it. On Monday, Memorial day, I saw an add on Facebook from Redline Steel. I never done this before and after this I never will again. They were offering a free Soldier Memorial plaque, the only thing I had to pay was the shipping of $ 5.95. I ordered one. But instead of $ 5 they charged me $ 40.95. I sent them numerous messages on Facebook and emails, but the only thing I received were automatic responses and they never send me a confirmation email with the order's information.
The next day I tried to call them. No one answered the phone for hours (8 in total). When someone finally answered, they informed me that I supposedly made an error when placing the order and selected an more expensive product. Ok, that could have been the case, things like that happen to the best of us. I asked them to please rectify the order. The person on the phone told me they couldn't change the order. So I asked them to cancel the order and refund my money. He told me no, that is the company's policy that all sales are final. They can't change, cancel or refund any orders. They only can offer store credit. That it's posted on their website. After telling me that the person hangup the phone. Horrible customer service. Huge scam.
They have been reported to PayPal and my credit card company. Next the BBB.
They are taking advantage of our armed forces members, veterans and their families. I bet most of their 5 🌟 reviews are fakes.
Owner is nothing but a scammer, got me once never again. Colin need a ass whipping.
I placed an order on 4/9/2020 and got an email stating it was shipped on 4/11/2020, I have yet to receive the product, I too understand the Virus but feel that someone should be sitting at home on a computer and at least saying we are working on your order and are backlogged or something! No response at all leads people to believe this company is not above board. POOR customer service to say the least!!
The advertised $2 dollar Tuesday and other promotions do not apply when you Check Out. Even with the provided Code. I purchased before on a Tuesday and they didn't apply the advertised amount. I overlooked the increased charge that one time. Not again! I seems that they follow the philosophy of "Bait and Switch" for the dollar amount paid at Check Out.
The advertised $2 dollar Tuesday and other promotions do no apply when you Check Out, even with the provided Code. I purchased before on a Tuesday and it didn't apply the advertised amount. I overlooked the increased charge that one time. Not again! It seems that they follow the philosophy of "Bait and Switch" for the dollar amount paid at Check Out.
I placed orders for multiple items on May 1st but received no confirmation of the orders so I have no record of these purchases other than my PayPal receipts. I did receive two of the items I ordered after a few weeks and was very pleased, but I received none of the rest of my orders. They have $70 of my money in their possession and I have nothing!

I attempted to contact customer service, but could not complete their form as I had no order numbers. I emailed, called and left multiple messages by every possible way I could. No responses at all. So I reported this to PayPal and am awaiting their action.
I placed a order over a month ago and I have not received the graduation plaque that I purchased. I have sent multiple emails and text to get a estimate on shipping date. Not one person in the organization has the honor and integrity to respond to my messages. This is my last attempt before taking action that I have been putting off but now I feel that I have no other alternatives.
I placed 2 orders on 4/29/2020. I've made several attempts to get someone to please respond with an update to my order, but nothing! I'm patient and would appreciate an update. You charged my credit card really fast, but don't have the courtesy to give me an update?! This is VERY BAD BUSINESS! I ordered gifts I was going to give for nurses week and I had to give them a, "Sorry I'm still waiting on your gifrlr to deliver." SMH!! I will too, contest the charges if I don't get an update or my products soon!!
I ordered the HOPE sign back on April 6th. from an add that was posted. After being directed several times about shipping delays, which is understandable to a degree....I still have yet to receive my product. When I have attempted to contact customer service I get and auto replay that says if you have already filed a question on shipping do not process again or you will be bumped in the que...Over 4 weeks later and I have still not received a reply or the item and was charged back on APril 3.
This is not acceptable at this point considering I receive daily emails on NEW sales when I can get my old sale to be processed or refunded. If I could I would not even give this a 1 star.
Been exactly one month since I placed a $300 order. Tried leaving several messages with customer service, nothing back. Sent 3 messages, same response of NOTHING. No tracking, no responses at all. This is fraud, through and through. Wish there was a "- 5 star" as they would have earned this. Pretty disgusting pumping the "USA and Vet owned" sales pitch. Gonna start the fraud and BBB route and see what else can be done to shut them down.
Redline Steel is rated 4.31 based on 467 reviews