Redline Steel Reviews

Sue
Redline Steel 4 star review on 27th May 2020
Sandy K
More Photos & Videos
Awesome products I ordered 3 of the God Is Good crosses received them in perfect condition and a timely manner I will definitely order from them again! Also very happy they are Veteran and American made!! And the prices are AMAZING! Keep up the great work!
Two different orders in less than two week, both were received within 10 days and both were packaged safely tp prevent damage. Very pleased and am thinking of ordering another piece of decor, Great service!!
Celebrating 10 years Cancer Free in July ordered my ribbon
I have purchased 3 items from Redline Steel in the last couple of months and I am very happy with the products that I have received. 1st was the Eagle with the red/white/blue flag flying, second was the Cross and Dove and I welded it to a flower hanger and added it to my wife's parents tombstone. It worked out well and looks great. Last, I got the small boots on the ground memorial cut out and think it is a great addition to my collection. I will add photo's to show a couple of the items that I received. Thank you for a great job in filling my orders and look forward to ordering in the future. G Stewart In Mt Pleasant, Iowa.
Nothing but praises.Everything came in a reasonable time frame,even considering Covid19,or sooner then expected and great quality.Redline supporter!!!
Beautiful precision craftsmanship. Ordered items over time. Amazing, light weight, easy to hang. Love Redline Steel ... 10 stars!
Love this company ❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I ordered the “Hope” metal wall piece, and I am overjoyed to receive such a beautiful piece of wall decor! The. craftsmanship and material are beyond my expectations—the quality is superb!
I will definitely be a return customer and will definitely be recommending to family and friends! Thanks again for providing such a positive purchase experience!
I order the nurse life products and it was awsome. Made very well. Love their products.
Redline steel is currently offering a free hope sign just pay shipping and handling which I did I received my sign with in 10 days the sign is very well made and nicely powder-coated. I would highly recommend ordering from this company. They make a quality product and care about what they make. We need more of this especially now!
Quality service, Quality price and Awesome product! What's not to love?? Excellent company!
I love the items I ordered from Redline Steel! Customer Service gives 100%! RETURNS? Are you kidding? They would have to get my items out of my cold dead hands. Okay, that is a little dramatic. But it's true! Thank you, Redline Steel!!!
Amazing craftsmanship! Big plus...made in the USA!!! Delivery is awesome. Customer service is the best. You won't be dissappointed. 💖👍🇺🇸
Such a great company! I love everything that I have ordered, fantastic quality. I'm amazed how everything I order comes so quickly. Love the $2.00 Tuesday's, the VIP group, all the videos, the fact that the company really seems to care about what people want and think. Our opinions matter and it doesn't hurt that the CEO is really handsome!
Gotten several things from Redline..loved everything I have gotten but for Christmas I Bought the Red Eagle for my Dad he 83 he collects Eagles so for his Birthday Tmrw he wanted to display some so my Brother built some shelfs and he wanted the Beautiful Eagle from Redline steel to be the center his reaction to the piece makes it priceless
Love this company! Very personable. Love their energy, generosity, and am seriously in love with their products. I've ordered numerous times. Prices and deals can't be beat. Shipping is fast. Will be doing my Christmas shopping for next year throughout the year. Thank you Redline Steel for being so AMAZING.
There is something for everyone and choices are expanding all the time. Their merchandise comes well built and well packaged, so well that it takes a little bit of muscle to open them. And thank God for how they track your packages!
They produce top quality metal art at very good prices. I have never had an issue with any of several items I've ordered, so I've never had to return anything. Only one time I had trouble ordering with a discount code, and it was talken care of immediately. I love this company and their products!
I love Redline, everything I have purchased is awesome.
Just luv Redline steel every product is beautiful in its own way and the pieces that I have are awesome I have the welcome arrow and faith and you&me and the love heart they are all beautiful quality and workmanship I told all my friends and they are ordering to thank u Redline steel ❤️
Redline Steel is rated 4.30 based on 471 reviews