Redline Steel Reviews

F

Refund - Difficult

27.27%
Industry Average
Ordered a pair of the key to my heart key chains. First off we were charged the wrong price and had to get a refund, then they charged $5.95 for freight it came today and cost 50 cents! More importantly the edges were so sharp we cannot use them,my husband has to take them out and grind them. Have ordered from Redline before with no issues but this time nothing went right
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
Overcharged for my item. Requested partial refund. Was denied and told, sorry nothing we can do about it. Don't buy from these jerks. ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE HELP. ZERO. You'll be sorry.
posted 2 months ago - Kimmy's Paparazzi Accessories
Redline failed to promptly service this 6 December 2018 order and, I'm certain, only shipped when contacted by my credit card company for a refund of the egregious 6 Dec.
posted 11 months ago - Billy Held
I got a refund on 03/15/19 because i filed a complaint with the Alabama Atty General's Office about this very shady company.
posted 11 months ago - Kelly
I ordered on Dec. 8th and never recieved anything, and it's now March 10th. Won't reply to email, phone calls and will not refund money. This sorry excuse for a company took my money and ran!
posted 11 months ago - John
They will take your money immediately upon placing your order, but chances are you will never see your product or receive a refund from them.
posted 11 months ago - Janet Barron
still waiting Feb 25 for order placed Dec 8 - no replies, no refund, no product - filed complaints with BBB Northern AL, AL Attorney General, IL Attorney General (interstate commerce), PayPal and called the local WHNT19 News that has done 4 stories on this fraud since December.
posted 1 year ago - GARY OHLER Order #572117
He says to go ahead and place the order and he’ll refund the $5.
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
I initiated a request with my credit card company to reverse the charges and refund my money.
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
I replied to the email asking for my order to be canceled and a refund issued.
posted 1 year ago - Kim Yarborough