Redline Steel Reviews

F

Refund - Difficult

29.03%
Industry Average
Placed order, arrived with 2 items missing. After multiple emails were ignored, they only responded when I messaged them on FB. They claimed to refund the money. Even gave a odd snapshot of a computer screen, stating this showed they had refunded the money to PayPal. PayPal knows nothing of any refund. BBB complaint is next. Very difficult to deal with, won't answer phone, won't reply to email, wont correct their mistake.
posted 2 weeks ago - Helen
Placed an order that never shipped, got tired of waiting, so I cancelled and requested a refund.
posted 1 month ago - Jim
So I asked them to cancel the order and refund my money.
posted 1 month ago - Edgard
This is not acceptable at this point considering I receive daily emails on NEW sales when I can get my old sale to be processed or refunded.
posted 2 months ago - Dawn Brother
I was charged double for shipping and handling and they refused to refund me the difference. 😤
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
Ordered a pair of the key to my heart key chains. First off we were charged the wrong price and had to get a refund, then they charged $5.95 for freight it came today and cost 50 cents! More importantly the edges were so sharp we cannot use them,my husband has to take them out and grind them. Have ordered from Redline before with no issues but this time nothing went right
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
Overcharged for my item. Requested partial refund. Was denied and told, sorry nothing we can do about it. Don't buy from these jerks. ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE HELP. ZERO. You'll be sorry.
posted 7 months ago - Kimmy's Paparazzi Accessories
Redline failed to promptly service this 6 December 2018 order and, I'm certain, only shipped when contacted by my credit card company for a refund of the egregious 6 Dec.
posted 1 year ago - Billy Held
I got a refund on 03/15/19 because i filed a complaint with the Alabama Atty General's Office about this very shady company.
posted 1 year ago - Kelly
I ordered on Dec. 8th and never recieved anything, and it's now March 10th. Won't reply to email, phone calls and will not refund money. This sorry excuse for a company took my money and ran!
posted 1 year ago - John