Redline Steel Reviews

A-

Customer Service - Good

88.68%
Industry Average
I have been 100% satisfied with both of my orders from Redline Steel and will most likely be placing future orders. Only had to pay postage. Had to wait a little longer for my first one but received the second one within a week. I was sent an email telling me when they were shipped. I don’t understand why the BBB has received complaints when so many others are totally satisfied. I am definitely a happy customer of Redline Steel but not so happy with my postal carrier. He bent my package to fit it into my mailbox. Please note that this survey would not let me answer the question, “how would I rate customer service” EXCELLENT!
posted 1 week ago - Donna B
I have purchased dozens of items from REDLINE... many for my home, my family, friends ... Always excellent quality, you ship out quickly, always someone is there if i have any questions...i can trust you n your company to deliver excellent customer service...you have top quality items for every occasion and season...thank you for making the world a better place...love you all.
posted 1 month ago - DIANNE KRIZ
Awesome products, awesome service! Love Redline Steel 💝
posted 1 month ago - Gail from Canton, Georgia
I love this place! I received my order on time. It was packed really well and nothing was bent or scratched. Customer service is great! I messed up and gave them the wrong initial and they got it changed with no problem for me. Everyone loved what I ordered for them. You guys are the best!
posted 1 month ago - Kathie Slayden
I have ordered the steel products and the canvas art products. I am very happy with all of my purchases. The products are beautiful and high quality. The shipping time isn't long and the items are safely packaged. I get email updates when my items ship via USPS. I have never had any problems contacting customer service and they are very helpful. I love that their products are made in America and owned by a veteran who hires veterans.
posted 1 month ago - Wendy Raiman
I've purchased several items from them; I always receive great service, wonderful packaging; my items arrive "unharmed". During last year's Christmas season, the owner addressed the problems "on-line" with a personal message of apology. I have never seen such great concern from a company president. Restored my faith in man. Yes, I will be a repeat customer. Jeanette Studer
posted 1 month ago - Jeanette L. Studer
I have purchased about 25 steel products and 3 candles. the only problems I have had was when they moved and they ran into some growing pains, but they were up front with what was going on, they cared about the customers. The Customer Service is awesome!! They keep coming up with new cute items all the time! Can't wait to see whats next.
posted 1 month ago - MotherBear
I had ordered from them previously, got excellent service and good prices.
posted 1 month ago - Elizabeth Persons
Great products, high quality and quick delivery on products I have ordered. Amazing customer service.
posted 1 month ago - Kitty Aguilar
Quality products, excellent customer service, & speedy delivery
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous