Redline Steel Reviews

A

Customer Service - Good

92.45%
Industry Average
Amazing products good prices fast delivery and outstanding customer service
posted 5 days ago - Nilsangel
Always a pleasure to deal with, awesome customer service. The price and quality are outstanding. I have purchased for myself and given as gifts. 1st rate company!
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
Awesome company with fantastic customer service! I love everything I've ordered, love all the amazing deals and love being part of the process❤
posted 1 week ago - Karen P
Customer Service is great. The products are Awesome and it's all made in the USA. Returns??? Over my dead body! ❤💜❤💜
posted 1 week ago - Debbie
The best customer service fast delivery unique and beautiful products one of a kind company .
posted 1 week ago - Nilsangel
I purchased an anchor sign for my son and daughter-in-law for Christmas and an address plaque for myself. We were extremely happy with the price, the customer service and the product. We also received 2 free gifts with our purchase that we used as family gifts. I also purchased another small "faith" plaque that I am very happy with. I have been completely satisfied with every aspect of dealing with Redline Steel.
posted 2 weeks ago - Maggie
Redline Steel is a great company to find amazing presents for the holidays, and to compliment your home decor year round. I recently received the 2 silver steel LOVE signs and can’t wait to gift them to loved ones. Visit Redline Steel and the CEO Colin, Sean and his wonderful staff will take care of what you need. Customer service is the best!
posted 1 month ago - Cyn
I have ordered a few pieces from them and everything is absolutely stunning. Their customer service is amazing, the people are so friendly and very helpful. I have given some pieces as gifts and everyone just loves the them. I will continue to buy from such an amazing company.
posted 1 month ago - Pamela Collins
I have bought several items from Redline Steel including " love, hope faith, believe, the American eagle and customized items for gifts as well. The quality is awesome, they have a variety of great items for your home or for gifts. Customer service is great. I love this store!
posted 2 months ago - Tina Ottinger
I cant tell you how many things I have ordered. I love everyone of them, packing was great and came on time. want to order the hearts again as the also will be Christmas gifts. but the best thing is when they open up gifts and see what I got them that is heart worming . the hard part it not wanting to give them away they are so beautiful . thank you again for your service . my god bless you all and be safe.
posted 2 months ago - donna c williams