Redline Steel Reviews

A-

Customer Service - Good

87.93%
Industry Average
Quality service, Quality price and Awesome product! What's not to love?? Excellent company!
posted 3 months ago - Jennifer & Jim Nichols
I love the items I ordered from Redline Steel! Customer Service gives 100%! RETURNS? Are you kidding? They would have to get my items out of my cold dead hands. Okay, that is a little dramatic. But it's true! Thank you, Redline Steel!!!
posted 6 months ago - Debbie Daniels
Amazing craftsmanship! Big plus...made in the USA!!! Delivery is awesome. Customer service is the best. You won't be dissappointed. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
posted 6 months ago - Anita Mault
Always a pleasure to deal with, awesome customer service. The price and quality are outstanding. I have purchased for myself and given as gifts. 1st rate company!
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
Awesome company with fantastic customer service! I love everything I've ordered, love all the amazing deals and love being part of the processโค
posted 6 months ago - Karen P
Customer Service is great. The products are Awesome and it's all made in the USA. Returns??? Over my dead body! โค๐Ÿ’œโค๐Ÿ’œ
posted 6 months ago - Debbie
I purchased an anchor sign for my son and daughter-in-law for Christmas and an address plaque for myself. We were extremely happy with the price, the customer service and the product. We also received 2 free gifts with our purchase that we used as family gifts. I also purchased another small "faith" plaque that I am very happy with. I have been completely satisfied with every aspect of dealing with Redline Steel.
posted 7 months ago - Maggie
Redline Steel is a great company to find amazing presents for the holidays, and to compliment your home decor year round. I recently received the 2 silver steel LOVE signs and canโ€™t wait to gift them to loved ones. Visit Redline Steel and the CEO Colin, Sean and his wonderful staff will take care of what you need. Customer service is the best!
posted 7 months ago - Cyn
I have ordered a few pieces from them and everything is absolutely stunning. Their customer service is amazing, the people are so friendly and very helpful. I have given some pieces as gifts and everyone just loves the them. I will continue to buy from such an amazing company.
posted 8 months ago - Pamela Collins
I have bought several items from Redline Steel including " love, hope faith, believe, the American eagle and customized items for gifts as well. The quality is awesome, they have a variety of great items for your home or for gifts. Customer service is great. I love this store!
posted 8 months ago - Tina Ottinger