Reflections Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Reflections

How would you rate Reflections ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Marina

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Reflections in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Very bad experience in this place. First they don’t have a list with price to show you. The first day I have been was to book appointment, I asked price for what I was looking for, the girl explain price and how much would be for the service, after I booked my appointment for next day. When I go back next day, the girl who explain everything (the one I have the appoint to with) was not in there because she didn’t feel well. Another person was doing the hair for me. In the end they charge me whatever they wanted and they didn’t explain why they want to charge my double. They said things without sense at all. I was asking to see a list with prices in somewhere but they didn’t have any thing to show. Apart of this, I was not happy with what they have been done on my hair at all. They didn’t cut properly, and I was asking to cut my front shorter and the woman was complaining. The hygiene in this places was quite bad. I never been in some place more Unprofessional that this one. In the same area there are two hairdressers much better, similar prices and much professional and style that this one."
Reflections is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews