research-i Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend research-i
11AM
11AM

Tell us how research-i made you happy

"Really good company. You might have to apply a few times before being chosen, but it's worth it when you're picked to do something. The applications only take a couple of minutes to complete anyway. I took part in a website test in Covent Garden which was really interesting and I was paid £50 cash. Looking forward to my next one."
Are you research-i? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback research-i receives. Reply Free
"I have taken part in a Virtual Reality game testing project and a Health and Beauty project and was paid £50 each time. Really enjoyed both of them and the people that book you in are super-friendly 🙂"
"Love this company! I've done two research projects for them and loved them both. The first was a Virtual Reality game testing project in central London - I got £50 to test out a new game. The other project was an online project whereby I had to contribute to a an online community board about my experience of using social media. I was paid £100 for that one. Give them a go."
research-i is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews