research-i Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend research-i
7PM
7PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact research-i?

Tell us how research-i made you happy

Telephone
"Honest, legit research company! I'd always wanted to take part in market research, but having registered with a few companies over the years I'd never been selected 😔 I signed up with research-i and have just finished my second project. They have a 6-month cool-off period between jobs, but they're so friendly and their projects are really interesting. My first one was a focus group in London, discussing music streaming and I've just taken part in an amazing one... Game testing, for a MASSIVE name in the industry, just around the corner from Oxford Circus! Honestly, I was sceptical and starting to think I'd never actually take part in a project for anyone, but these guys are the best. Thank you and I can't wait to get involved again! 😁"
Are you research-i? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"i love doing it i find it interesting"
"I honestly can't recommend these guys highly enough! I've been a member for nearly 2 years and have completed 3 projects so far...a group discussion about Mums and babies, another was a mobile app test and most recently I took part in an online diary project about home entertainment and technology, which was sooo cool! The people that call you are really friendly and helpful and you can tell they love what they do. You get to visit really cool places and the clients are always professional and friendly. You really feel like you're getting a behind the scenes look at things which are being worked on, but which you can still have a say on. Fab company! :-)"
"Can't recommend these guys highly enough. I took part in a game testing session last week and was paid £50 just to play a game for an hour! Brilliant fun and can't wait to get on to something else :-)"
"Really good company. You might have to apply a few times before being chosen, but it's worth it when you're picked to do something. The applications only take a couple of minutes to complete anyway. I took part in a website test in Covent Garden which was really interesting and I was paid £50 cash. Looking forward to my next one."
"I have taken part in a Virtual Reality game testing project and a Health and Beauty project and was paid £50 each time. Really enjoyed both of them and the people that book you in are super-friendly 🙂"
"Love this company! I've done two research projects for them and loved them both. The first was a Virtual Reality game testing project in central London - I got £50 to test out a new game. The other project was an online project whereby I had to contribute to a an online community board about my experience of using social media. I was paid £100 for that one. Give them a go."
research-i is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews