Reseed Hair Care Reviews

Read Reseed Hair Care Reviews

0207 7313344

info@reseedhair.com

Tell us how Reseed Hair Care made you happy
Nice reviews but not one mentions hair growth. Has ANYONE experience new hair growth since using this? I'm not interested in shiny bits, delivery or packaging; just ACTUAL REGROWTH!!!
I can't vouch for the whole range but if the Shampoo and conditioners are anything to go by this is genuinely premium, packaging feels nice, and the product for me atleast has lasted ages. Bought them as a promotional pack, Shampoo with free conditioner.
good products
I get mine from our local Revital Health Store in Wimbledon, Shampoo and Solution combination has definitely improved both my scalp issues and added well need volume to the hair. Great.
Quite expensive, but you get what you pay for as my father has always said. Does the jobs.
My scalp and hair never felt that amazing as after using R12 serum.
It really improved my hair thinning. Highly recommend!
Katrina
So far so good, bought on TJC channel for my husband, at 25% off I believe, a great deal, as I'm more worried about his shiny head than he is. He did use Propecia through Boots for a couple of years, which worked well, but wasn't worth the side effects, he was up 3 times a night to go to the loo. Receed definitely seems to have stopped the hairs on the pillow, and no side effects, so hopefully he will see some regrowth aswell. At that point I'll give Receed 5 stars.
My husband uses the Men Serum with a good results, and I've recently shown signs of thinning, scary, so have now been using the Womens version (not sure of the exact differences, they smell very similar), for several weeks, and there genuinely does seem to have been an improvement. Maybe I'll report back after 3 month, if anyone is interested. Also taken a 'Before' image, so can show if there has definitely been an improvement. I'll give Reseed 5 Stars, because of the combination of my husbands success and my fingers being literally crossed for my trial. Thanks x
Not quite Amazon delivery service, had to wait 3 days, but was worth it. I've been using the Shampoo and Conditioner specifically to add body and shine, which was the tag line of the Reseed TV ad, and its done more making my hair thicker. A bit more time every morning to straighten, but a great problem to have :)))
I bought the Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Serum through the TJC TV channel an couple of weeks ago. Very prompt delivery, nice packaging and the instructions on use were pretty fool proof. Have noticed an immediate difference, and have already recommended the Serum in particular to a couple of follically challenged friends.
Big fan of the Reseed supplements.
I use the mens Shampoo and Serum. Has definitely stopped my hair falling out, not seen massive regrowth, but its early days, I'm hopefully :)
Reseed is an excellent product. I use both the hair serum and the supplements. I have noticed a big improvement in my hair growth and thickness.
efficient product
Great products, could feel my hair becoming thicker after just a week. I wanted to use, recommended by a friend, as a preventative measure, and its doing the job to my mind.
I buy mine from the Revital store near me in Ruislip. Found it to be a good experience so far, definite imporvement in the body and feel of my hair.
Been using for a month, can really see a difference in my hair thickness, well my wife thinks she can anyway. Look forward to further improvements. Jaz
I use the Solution for excess sabium, after having a free hair and scalp conceltation in my local pharmacy. The women solution has definitely lessened my oily scalp condition, though not completely gone, this means I can use a normal shampoo, which is so much better for my hair.
Big fan of their Sabal Shampoo. Its a bit pricey I agree, but honestly my hair feels so much lighter and energetic, if that's a good thing to describe hair as :) Not tried the other elements of the range as I'm not receeding, just need a little body, and this does the job perfectly. 5 stars.
I use the Shampoo, and has definitle helped the general health of both my hair and scalp actually. I'm a big fan of natural products anyway, so really happy to have found this one.
Reseed Hair Care is rated 4.68 based on 102 reviews